Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yet another bloody question about chipping, or remapping, or are we going to meet up this summer or, how do I make my headlights work on auto, or how do I improve my MPG, or why do my wheels keep rusting away, or should I pull fuse 11? its all so DULL

I have forgotten more about the 300C than you lot will ever know, so how about "a question for Maude L.T. Ford ?"

go on ask me ANYTHING, about 300C's (especially really nerdy electrical questions), my model T, or even better about news, sport, sex (including fetish), the K-T boundary, ANYTHING.

I dare you !

·
Registered
841 Posts
Ok, I got one for you! If the wheels are Alloy why do you call it rusting away ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
yet another bloody question about chipping, or remapping, or are we going to meet up this summer or, how do I make my headlights work on auto, or how do I improve my MPG, or why do my wheels keep rusting away, or should I pull fuse 11? its all so DULL

I have forgotten more about the 300C than you lot will ever know, so how about "a question for Maude L.T. Ford ?"

go on ask me ANYTHING, about 300C's ( especially really nerdy electrical questions), or even better about news, sport, sex (including fetish), the K-T boundary, ANYTHING.

I dare you !
Dear Maude, welcome to the forum and thank you for your offer to answer any questions about the 300C. Given that you mention the topic I would be interested to know have you ever had sex in a 300 (diesel or petrol engine)?and were you on your own at the time?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dear Maude, welcome to the forum and thank you for your offer to answer any questions about the 300C. Given that you mention the topic I would be interested to know have you ever had sex in a 300 (diesel or petrol engine)?and were you on your own at the time?
LOL

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Well said John W. Your politeness is astounding and as usual your courtesy to the fore. Welcome Maude (are you a trans-sexual as would be indicated by your choice of name). Generally we are a pleasant and happy crowd on here and your OTT abrasive attitude is somewhat off putting.
Cheers John

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Don't feed the troll!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
What the hell. I'll play the dumb game just once:

1. Where (what plant) and on what date was the first Model T assembled?

2. How many years were they built?

3. How many with the Model T engine were built?

4. What was the last year the Model T was built?

5. Who bought it and for how much?

6. What colour was it?

7. What was the recommended tire psi?

Bernie

·
Registered
71 Posts
what happened to the 300C know it all ??? Answer all questions person
I'm outta here.
Damn!!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
All talk, no action. Another Ormand. Such a tool...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
81 Posts
OK ... heres one; why doesn't my memory recall work.... steering column doesn't go into memorized position, #1 or #2 position? 2007 300C 5.7, position 2 used to work but now neither works... what's up? Door switch or key remote are inop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I am disturbed by your frankly hostile childish reaction, the type of question i meant was for example:

"what is the correct scientific name for that short period of time - about 10 seconds - which elapses between leaving the room your wife is in and her deciding the conversation hasn't actually finished and may be continued in a normal tone of voice, despite the fact that you are now in the kitchen with the radio on?"

the answer:

how can you "leave the room your wife is in" and then be in the kitchen? unless you have two kitchens? Maybe your wife is doing laundry and you're getting yourself a beer!

but I did ask so here goes with your extremely droll questions

Rambit (premium person),
1. Where (what plant) and on what date was the first Model T assembled?
2. How many years were they built?
3. How many with the Model T engine were built?
4. What was the last year the Model T was built?
5. Who bought it and for how much?
6. What colour was it?
7. What was the recommended tire psi?
maude l.t. ford sez:

1. Piquette avenue, detroit, 1st oct 1908 (some sources 27 sept 1908)
3. 15007033
4. 1st june 1927 (some sources 26 may 1927)
5. hmm tricky will have to think about that
6. even trickier
7. 55-65

steelblue200c (not his real name),
Ok, I got one for you! If the wheels are Alloy why do you call it rusting away ?
maude l.t. ford sez:

well rust is the most common example of corrosion

JohnW (Mrs),
I would be interested to know have you ever had sex in a 300 (diesel or petrol engine)?and were you on your own at the time?
maude l.t. ford sez:

I always have sex on my own both within and without a 300C because as you know I am a fully paid up transexual and apparently a "tool"

bluepearlbee! (also not real),
OK ... heres one; why doesn't my memory recall work.... steering column doesn't go into memorized position, #1 or #2 position? 2007 300C 5.7, position 2 used to work but now neither works... what's up? Door switch or key remote are inop

maude l.t. ford sez:

what you need there my boy is fully qualified auto electrician !

anyhow i am now sick of all your stupid questions and refuse to answer any more until tommorow as I am studying for my manual gearbox upgrade special operatives certificate.

stay bendy with love from maude

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I actually dont think you're a tool,more of a wanker and you need therapy,good luck with your future Maude

·
Registered
134 Posts
MLTF

Dinnae be such a Pan Loaf. Ma Biddie disnae tak like that. Matter o fact if yer gonnae tak ta hir like that yid get yer heid in yer hans cos she can be a real nippy sweetie. Being lang in the horn a widnae want ta appera a blethering skite.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Ye a bletherin' skite, Gizmo - nae way ma mannie. That lang nebbed blellum rat sertit aw this shud gang and dicht his gub oot in ra sciver
Aw ra best aw ra time John :)

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Maude you tool, I've got a haunting question that I need a quick answer to. I'm counting on ya not to let me down like the last time.

If a cat ALWAYS lands on it's feet from a fall, and a piece of buttered bread ALWAYS lands butter side down, what would happen if the bread was strapped on the cat's back butter side up and the cat fell 10 feet?

Bernie

·
Registered
134 Posts
Rambit,

Cut and paste Dave(not his real name) will still be searching the internet trying to decipher the conversation John and i had and if he responds then he is OWNED. The answer to your question is maybe's aye and maybe's no and if it is then it is so. Can you PM the first buyers name? Ma search engine canny handle it captain.

ATB Giz---mo

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Ya know, I think I've changed my mind. We're quite fortunate to have this wonderful resource here. We can call you the answer man. Here's a few more I've always wanted to ask someone, but was afraid to ask.

1. Do chickens have lips? I never got up close and personal with one to get down and check it out.

2. If they do have lips, would KFC sell them?

3. If KFC did sell chicken lips and chickens did have lips, how many lips would there be in a bucket of chicken lips. I'm thinking that's a lot of chickens that would have to donate their lips if they had them just to fill one bucket.

4. Speaking of chickens, do chickens piss? Has anyone actually witnessed the act of a chicken pissing first hand? Do they even have the parts to piss from? They must crap cuz all you ever hear when you're trying to get someone to do something they don't really wanna do is, "C'mon you chicken chit", but why is it that no one ever says, C'mon you chicken piss"? I know I've stepped in chicken chit, but I can't say I've ever stepped in chicken piss. Stepping in chicken piss wouldn't piss me off as much as stepping in chicken crap though, cuz that's a major piss off.

That's all the chicken questions I have right now. I'm sure I could think of more if I really put my mind to the task though. I do have one other question completely aside from chickens. It's a biggie for me too.

If teflon is a coating to prevent say eggs from sticking to a pan, what makes it stick to the pan itself? You'd think it would slip right off. Well, after reading this I guess it is somewhat of a chicken related question after all unless we were talking about Robin eggs, but who's likely to fry them up in a frying pan? The difference being is the chicken question came before the egg question, which naturally brings me to my final question...

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? I know my chicken questions came before my egg question, but it's the same thing only different.

Feel free to answer as many of these as you can. No one will ever say, "haha the yolks on you".

Jeez, one final one...

Do we say over easy or easy over???

Bernie

1 - 20 of 29 Posts