Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

Has long time not logged in, but now it's time for a new start.
Bought my firts 300c 3,5 in okt 2005, droven with a lot of pleasure and decided to get a new one. As everything is ok, it shall be in at the end of may. This time i bought a steel blue metal. 300c touring, diesel with SRT design package. it wil be one of the first 2008 touring models in holland, so i only knew him from pictures. I had a doubt for the midnight blue or this one, so i hope its right color choice. if somebody has a car like this in this color, post a pic, so i now what i get. Its hard to wait a month..:worried:
As soon as its in, il post a pic, for now only my first model .. keep in touch.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome...lol....finally:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well, congratulations on being the first to get the 2008 SRT Design Touring in Holland!

And, welcome back to the forums for your first, official post. A lot of growth has taken place here since you first registered.

Make sure you check out the Eurpoean Thread when looking for specific information related to your CRD.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/european-diesel-powered-300-models/

Hope you enjoy your 2nd Chrysler vehicle!

bruno

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks for replys, great link bruno, shall look at it offen. Think btw that my first mod wil be angel eyes again, this time without melting the complete headlight by reading the f en C degrees right :dunno:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I certainly hope you don't melt your new headlight as well. I realize the angel eyes are popular but it's best for me to just avoid them since I have not had much luck with my car over the past 2 months, lol!

Glad the European link will be helpful for you. It has quite a few members now, some who post everyday and could certainly be more helpful than me since our vehicles are just a little different on this side of the world.

Make sure to post up photos once your vehicle arrives.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Mikkie,
Welcome to the forum from Scotland - I think we will just ignore the last 3 years!! Better late than never that you take part. This link may well interest you and inspire another posting from you. There are quite a few Dutch or Dutch origin on the site. Hup Holland hup ;-) Hope to see you soon posting over on the other side of the pond.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME... BACK! Midnight blue is a great color and I love the Magnum with the 300C front end, i.e., the Chrysler Touring version over there in Europe. I don't understand why Chrysler didn't make the model available over here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts