Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to avoid a dealer trip. There's no power to my uconnect button on the factory installed uconnect. The lights come on on the buttons, but the indicator light to the right of the buttons does not light. When I hit the button nothing happens at all. Can anyone tell me about a fuse or connector I should be inspecting?

Thanks.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
JMatt said:
I'd like to avoid a dealer trip. There's no power to my uconnect button on the factory installed uconnect. The lights come on on the buttons, but the indicator light to the right of the buttons does not light. When I hit the button nothing happens at all. Can anyone tell me about a fuse or connector I should be inspecting?

Thanks.
Wow. I just went out to check mine. I don't have a bluetooth phone yet, but I did get some audio response out of it.

I was at Bell a few days ago looking for a phone. They only had one & it looked somewhat like a calculator, about 3"x3" with a display & small keyboard. I thought it was ugly. It had Blackberry on it as well. Can anyone advise a good model that would work with UConnect?

Rambit

·
Registered
41 Posts
Try hitting the button, wait a few milliseconds, and begin to turn the radio up, also make sure the radio is on. If you are listening to music, hit the button, and the music does not cut out, I would reccomend seeing the dealer. There is a TSB for the buttons having an open circuit. If you decide to take it to the dealer after the above does not work, ask them NICELY to order the rear view mirror for you so you do not have to wait for it. just FYI.

·
Registered
333 Posts
What is this "light" thing you speak of?

My system - I have the full Nav package - doesn't have a light.

Do you have the "after kit" verses the "fully integrated package" version?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Rambit said:
Wow. I just went out to check mine. I don't have a bluetooth phone yet, but I did get some audio response out of it.

I was at Bell a few days ago looking for a phone. They only had one & it looked somewhat like a calculator, about 3"x3" with a display & small keyboard. I thought it was ugly. It had Blackberry on it as well. Can anyone advise a good model that would work with UConnect?

Rambit
Go to Rogers and look at the Ericksen T616. I went to them as I was already on contract with them and I already had a new phone. They allowed me a new phone at no cost and I kept the other which my wife is now using. The T616 works great. I went to Bell here in Calgary and they really had nothing and thier price plans were a joke
Rogers also have other types of bluetooth phones but this was the most reasonable and it also has a camera which I have never used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts