Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All off sudden, the speakers in my 2012 300C stopped working. The radio shows it is on and the cd player shows it is playing but no sound comes out. The module that allows bluetooth connection stopped working about a year ago and I didn’t think $500 bucks for a used module was worth it. Anyway, anyone have a fix for this problem? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
All off sudden, the speakers in my 2012 300C stopped working. The radio shows it is on and the cd player shows it is playing but no sound comes out. The module that allows bluetooth connection stopped working about a year ago and I didn’t think $500 bucks for a used module was worth it. Anyway, anyone have a fix for this problem? Thanks in advance
I doubt that every one of your speakers died at exactly the same time. I'd check your fuses, and if they're good, you might have a bad amp or head unit.

·
Registered
164 Posts
The uconnect module (aka head unit) seems to be very common. I need to replace mine in a 13 charger pursuit. I only have rear speakers. No issues with wiring, and I tested the wiring coming out the back of the module to the speakers.
I plan on pulling one from a junkyard to at least test it. But you have to go to the dealer for a unlock code.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts