Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Oh wow... that Magnum is cleeeeaaaaaan!!!! So smooth man. Good luck with the sale!

That diamond stitch interior is making me drool... geez! Wish I hadn't seen this. Just forwarded to a couple of buddies looking for unique rides. This would definitely fit that bill.

Question: Is that iPad dock actually a dock? Does it charge, or integrate with anything else in the car? Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Oh wow... that Magnum is cleeeeaaaaaan!!!! So smooth man. Good luck with the sale!

That diamond stitch interior is making me drool... geez! Wish I hadn't seen this. Just forwarded to a couple of buddies looking for unique rides. This would definitely fit that bill.

Question: Is that iPad dock actually a dock? Does it charge, or integrate with anything else in the car? Just wondering.
That NoMag was built by HaloSuperCars. I saw this Magnum in person when they had it and there amazing 2 door 300 at Spring Festival one year. These guys do amazing work. They also run USW Forged wheels on both cars.

Good luck with the sale Halo....sorry to see her go.

To answer your question, yes Halos Ipad dock is a dock. They custom make the radio bezel to fit the ipad and it charges while it is plugged up. Give Halo a call and ask them more about what the IPad dock does.

Halo Super Cars, Inc.

Reactions: Sodak

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank Mark, means a lot coming from somebody that has constinatly set the bar for custom LX's. Can't wait to see the new 300!

As for the Ipad, our iSleeve has an adapter that hold the factory plug in place when sliding the Ipad in and out. So, its fully functioning and charging, just like normal. The factory cable connects to an iStreamer D/A converter which give you RCA outs, then to a JL Audio volume control, then to the amps.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Thank Mark, means a lot coming from somebody that has constinatly set the bar for custom LX's. Can't wait to see the new 300!

As for the Ipad, our iSleeve has an adapter that hold the factory plug in place when sliding the Ipad in and out. So, its fully functioning and charging, just like normal. The factory cable connects to an iStreamer D/A converter which give you RCA outs, then to a JL Audio volume control, then to the amps.
Thanks, it will not be near as amazing as your suicide 2 door 300 but hopefully will look good. With the 300 less is more with me and I plan the usual (Wheels, lower, halo headlights, some original 50's & 60's exterior emblems)

I will send you pics when I get more done to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.