Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone my name is adam, i live in florida

ne ways...what im thinking of doing once i get my car (300c SRT-8) is getting the following:
-mercedes style grill (no middle bar)
1-xenon headlights also white turning signals
2-clear side markers
3-chrome exauhst (sp)
4-B and C pillars
5-sound system including RE subwoofers
6-2 head rest TVs
7-"ZiRLi" stiched into the driver and passanger head rests
8-smoked out tail lights
9-VERY dark tint
10-(not sure what size) black rims with chrome lip
11-black leather interior
YA KIND OF LIEK THE DUB EDITION :rolleyes:
ok now to my ?s...
does ne1 here have a SRT-8?
can i get black leather interior as an option?
how much does the SRT-8 cost?
and is ne 1 here from south florida?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
ZiRLi said:
ok now to my ?s...
does ne1 here have a SRT-8?
can i get black leather interior as an option?
how much does the SRT-8 cost?
and is ne 1 here from south florida?
Welcome Adam, the 300C SRT-8 has not started production so no one has it. No prices have been set or published. The SRT-8 will only come in Silver or Black paint and only one Interior. The seats are black with black suede. Do a search and find some pics. Expect a $1800 or $2000 gas guzzler tax.

"2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8
Interior

Befitting its high-performance character, the new 2005 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 offers power-adjustable sport seats up front that are fitted with performance suede inserts (matched in the rear seats) which hold the occupants during spirited driving. Seats are also equipped with heat and memory functions that, when paired with the adjustable pedal cluster, may be adjustable to every driver.

Steering wheel, shifter and door pulls are covered with "technical" leather trim for more positive grip. Other SRT-only trim includes special finishing on steering wheel, door pulls, door trim and center stack.

Full instrumentation, including a 180 mph (300 kph) speedometer, tachometer and temperature gauges ensure the driver can monitor crucial functions.

Premium amenities within the Chrysler 300C SRT-8 cabin include a standard AM/FM stereo radio with six-disc CD changer powering a seven-speaker Boston Acoustics speaker system, with steering wheel-mounted controls. Also available are SIRIUS® Satellite Radio, which offers hundreds of channels, and a UConnect™ hands-free communications system with Bluetooth™ technology. This system recognizes up to seven different Bluetooth-equipped cellular phones and responds to voice commands, utilizing a microphone in the rear-view mirror and the stereo system's speakers for hands-free conversations.

Heating and cooling adjustments are via an automatic temperature control system with dual-zone controls and infrared temperature sensing. Other standard features of the Chrysler 300C SRT-8 include an electronic vehicle information center with 128 customer-programmable features.

The Chrysler 300C SRT-8 interior is offered in a Light Graystone/Dark Slate color scheme.

(Published August 13, 2004)"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooo...everytime i tried looking it up i would find it then click for the facts and all the specs n shit n i twould take me to a normal 300c which i wouldnt mind getting either...i will probably end up getting a normal 300c but adding afew bolt on mods here and there :D

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
ZiRLi said:
ooo...everytime i tried looking it up i would find it then click for the facts and all the specs n shit n i twould take me to a normal 300c which i wouldnt mind getting either...i will probably end up getting a normal 300c but adding afew bolt on mods here and there :D
Itz kinda hard to bolting 85 additional horsepower, which the SRT-8's 6.1L Hemi motor will offer for only $39.5K (base price - my estimate). That, and the Brembo brakes alone are going to be worth the extra dough, not to mention the satisfaction of owning the hottest whip in town, eh?
Stay tuned,....,glad to have you on board our little internet talk-show.
Cheers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Only time will tell, but I have a feeling the SRT-8 will be more than $39k. One major magazine has even speculated at a base price of $49k! My guess is around $45k for a nicely loaded SRT-8. Even then, they will be fairly limited in terms of production so I'm sure there are dealers who will inevitably add a dealer mark-up above MSRP.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i dont know about what u guys think since many of u have more than one STUNNING ride but 45K is alot for my first car

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
To lower your investment, but retain alot of the performance & value, consider a '96 Impala SS: LT1 motor, 17" wheels, hi-po suspension, etc, etc. Very cool. Available from 10-20K depending on mileage/condition. A very worthy 300C substition. I ought know, I've owned both.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know what ur talking about...the thing is that i like SUVs and i likve sport cars so the 300c is kinda a mix between both eh? lol so i wanna stick to the Cs and plus im the type of person that like the flashy mafia look and shit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts