Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just got a 2005 300C. Deep Lava Red. I will have pics soon.

p.s. why can't I reply to posts? it says that I have insufficient privledges.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome!!! The only areas where you can't post in right now are the Buy/Sell forums. You'll need to be a member for 10 days AND have at least 10 posts. You'll gain access automatically. The same goes for Private Messaging, but you'll have to enable that in your User CP.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on purchasing one of the most rare 300 colors around! Hope you got a great deal.

bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I paid $19745 for the car. 39,000 miles has everything but Nav. Interior is mint, exterior is really good too, new tires, I owner, all the correct service intervals. I think I got a great deal.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. For some reason we can't get the brighter/stronger colours over here - I envy you that.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
You certainly got a great, and rare color! WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
yep, pretty rare color these days. Glad you got the ride!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Welcome to "The Family".
My first 300c was Deep Lava Red..sometimes I wish I still had it..AWESOME color
Stan

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what is your guys feelings on Lowering springs? I want around a 2" drop. I am on a budget though. Should I stay away from any certain brands?

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Springs aren't the issue.... just make sure you get different shocks.... as the stock ones aren't designed to operate at the lowered range and have been known to fail prematurely.

I have a soldier who bought a Magnum... its lowered on yellow springs.. is not coilovers or cut springs, and is about 3 inches or better drop,,,, anyone have an idea?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts