Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie from Canada. Just picked up a Chrysler 300c Midnight Blue with 14k on it. Pretty excited to get started with some crazy modifications.

I have been active for 10 days now and I have more than 10 posts, however, I still can't send a PM. Can anyone help me out?

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Newbie from Canada. Just picked up a Chrysler 300c Midnight Blue with 14k on it. Pretty excited to get started with some crazy modifications.

I have been active for 10 days now and I have more than 10 posts, however, I still can't send a PM. Can anyone help me out?
Yep. Just go into your User CP, select Edit Options on the left, put a check in the box beside Enable Private Messaging, scroll to the bottom and click Save.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
welcome to the forums, what part of canada are you from? Toronto here.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to 3CF. Looks like you already know how to navigate the forums and should have no problem getting help or ideas for your mods. How lucky you are to have the Midnight Blue!

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Midnight Blue is a great color. We had a 2005 C in that striking hue... but I just had to trade it for the striking silver MSRT8!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts