Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dave and my car of choice is the 2007 Chrysler 300C. I've been living in the South Hampton Roads area for approx. 40yrs. So far, I've only added a Mopar Cold Air Intake kit and a Diablosport Predator. Anyway, I hope to make a couple other mods to it someday, it already has quite a few installed from the dealer. I found this forum from a link in the other forum I belong to. Shout out, to you gentlemen & ladiesfor the great ideas and fab rides!!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME, Dave, from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
280 Posts
welcome

My name is Dave and my car of choice is the 2007 Chrysler 300C. I've been living in the South Hampton Roads area for approx. 40yrs. So far, I've only added a Mopar Cold Air Intake kit and a Diablosport Predator. Anyway, I hope to make a couple other mods to it someday, it already has quite a few installed from the dealer. I found this forum from a link in the other forum I belong to. Shout out, to you gentlemen & ladiesfor the great ideas and fab rides!!
welcome to the forums dave , dj griff for suffolk va (native new york) if you need to know anything about your car and the forums let me know, the guys here are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol dj griff

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
welcome to the forum! let us know if we can help in any way...

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I am sure you will have realised that there is stacks of information here from the friendliest crowd you could hope to meet.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome Dave! Nice to have you here as well. Would love to see a photo of your car once you get that opportunity.

bruno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts