Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any other NORCAL 300's out to represent? Stockton, Modesto, Manteca, Sacramento, The Bay area... :D My pic's will be up soon, just waiting on my rims and a few part's..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Burning up San Jose......Dang potholes..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's some newer pics of my C

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Goose said:
Are the wheels 20x8.5 or 20x9? Do they rub? What offset? Is the car lowered?

This is the setup: 20x8.5 MC2ning FZ6 wheels with Toyo Proxies 255-45-20 tires. Car is lowered with the eibach suspension kit with a 1.6" drop. Absolutely NO rubbing of any kind (and I have tried). As far as offset, I don't know, but the wheels are specifically for the 300C (http://www.mc2ning.com) Check them out, they have a few different styles. Any more questions, let em rip.

-Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
415_300C said:
Chris what % tint do you have?
Back window and rear windows are tinted (and I always get confused if % wise you want percent visable or not) they are tinted 80% (or 20% viewable) and fronts are tinted 65% (or 35% viewable)

It is done with a special kind of tint to avoid any AM reception problems on the back window. More $$$ But I gotta hear my 49ers when they are on! :D

-Chris

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
almost done

like i promised... custom PIAA foglamps..Custom made 22x9 (+16mm offset) 3pc forged wheels, Eibach 1.5" drop, Hankook Ventus 265/35ZR22, E&G grill (waiting on my wings and custom emblem) 30% tint, and Touring front and rear bumper chrome accents...Wheels are just nicely flush with the fenders, the way i like em... :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.