Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any other NORCAL 300's out to represent? Stockton, Modesto, Manteca, Sacramento, The Bay area... :D My pic's will be up soon, just waiting on my rims and a few part's..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Burning up San Jose......Dang potholes..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Novato (Marin county) here...

Should be getting my C in about a week once they get it on a truck and ship it out here, then rims, lowering, tint and some exhaust...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's some newer pics of my C

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Black Hemi said:
Yeah, they are 20's. Tires are Toyo Proxies, 255-45-20

-Chris

Are the wheels 20x8.5 or 20x9? Do they rub? What offset? Is the car lowered?

Sorry for the many questions. Im looking for some 20" and Im concern about not getting the correct setup.

Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Goose said:
Are the wheels 20x8.5 or 20x9? Do they rub? What offset? Is the car lowered?

This is the setup: 20x8.5 MC2ning FZ6 wheels with Toyo Proxies 255-45-20 tires. Car is lowered with the eibach suspension kit with a 1.6" drop. Absolutely NO rubbing of any kind (and I have tried). As far as offset, I don't know, but the wheels are specifically for the 300C (http://www.mc2ning.com) Check them out, they have a few different styles. Any more questions, let em rip.

-Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
415_300C said:
sweet car! who did your tailes chris?
Actually a local body shop did them. I have something special in the works, so keep your eyes peeled to the Buy Sell Forum as I will be selling these tails complete next week.

-Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
415_300C said:
Chris what % tint do you have?
Back window and rear windows are tinted (and I always get confused if % wise you want percent visable or not) they are tinted 80% (or 20% viewable) and fronts are tinted 65% (or 35% viewable)

It is done with a special kind of tint to avoid any AM reception problems on the back window. More $$$ But I gotta hear my 49ers when they are on! :D

-Chris

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
almost done

like i promised... custom PIAA foglamps..Custom made 22x9 (+16mm offset) 3pc forged wheels, Eibach 1.5" drop, Hankook Ventus 265/35ZR22, E&G grill (waiting on my wings and custom emblem) 30% tint, and Touring front and rear bumper chrome accents...Wheels are just nicely flush with the fenders, the way i like em... :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 58 Posts