Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just my luck,,, was on the way to get it washrd for V8300 formal on Saturday night,, and this happened,,,, so Pissed off,,,,, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH,,,, can you believe it,,,, I can't,, not having alot of luck with this car,,,, DAMN IT,,,!

:pat: :pat: :pat: :pat:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On a roundabout,,, my right of way,,,, old fella about 2000 years old pulls out in front of me,,, slammed the brakes on,, and thats all she wrote,,, bugger,,,,

SO PISSED OFF,,,, think I said that already,,,,

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Troys gonna pay off his new house in no time with you guys..:)

Sorry to hear about this mate. Will all get sorted though, keep ya chin up mate.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Did you see which way the black cat went after you hit it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got the call to fill in for you. Shame it has happened under such bad circumstances. I realy feel for you. I just picked up my car after a very similar dent only a little smaller. Kind of leaves you feeling numb.
If you lend me your rims, no one will know you your car wasnt there. Oh and plates as were going there with wanted and there may be cameras. LOL
Again, I sincerely feel for you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Smitty, not nice! Feeling sorry for you mate and thanks again for putting your hand up for tomorrow night. Hopefully not an omen:pat: . Must have a chat to WNTED1 before he takes off tomorrow night :biggrin: (only joking Amir)

·
Registered
243 Posts
With this sort of proof, it cant be a coincidence (two cars with the same fault) I reckon its got to be a factory fault covered by Chrysler warranty.
Must be a weak spot in the panels or something.

·
Registered
633 Posts
With this sort of proof, it cant be a coincidence (two cars with the same fault) I reckon its got to be a factory fault covered by Chrysler warranty.
Must be a weak spot in the panels or something.

Thats not how I last saw you car.

Smitty, You will be back on the road in no time.:fing02:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Smitty, not nice! Feeling sorry for you mate and thanks again for putting your hand up for tomorrow night. Hopefully not an omen:pat: . Must have a chat to WNTED1 before he takes off tomorrow night :biggrin: (only joking Amir)
Haha no worries boys, I'll behave tomorrow.... I've been good lately haha:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :fing02:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thats not how I last saw you car.

Smitty, You will be back on the road in no time.:fing02:
Troy I havn't had a chance to take the after photo's yet.
Smitty and I can compare notes in a week or two.

To all members,
All I can say is: Its not very often that I would walk away from a panel shop and state that I should have accidents more often. Exceptional service.
Brett.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
smitty, I concur ---- BUGGER.

That is such bad luck. Glad to see Troy at AAA Panels in Oakleigh is looking after you and all other members :fing02:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...that is bad luck mate. As Jected said, Troy will be able to build an even bigger house now and afford to pay it off. Head up, at the end of the day its repairable and it will be in great hands at AAA. Just get the whip out so Troy gets it done as fast as he can. you'll be back on the road in no time at all, you might have to invest in the new electronic device "GeriTec" (Geriatric Detector)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
...it will be in great hands at AAA. Just get the whip out so Troy gets it done as fast as he can.
Troy's new sideline (installing Halos) must be slowing down the traditional panel beating :joke: :laugh:

I know Troy runs a tight operation there and it is sadly probably delays in getting parts which influences the repair time.

Get yourself an old Ute to run around in and relieve the stress. :laugh2:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Troy's new sideline (installing Halos) must be slowing down the traditional panel beating :joke: :laugh:

I know Troy runs a tight operation there and it is sadly probably delays in getting parts which influences the repair time.

Get yourself an old Ute to run around in and relieve the stress. :laugh2:
lol, speak to Jected he has an old Morris that he is selling VERY cheap, it needs a few parts but it light enough for you to flinstone it. :) WWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanx for the kind word guys,,,,

i know this chick that is going to help me get rid of that horrible numb feeling I have,,,, ha ha,,,, could take a while tho,,,,,,lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts