Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have been a forum member for a while, but I sold my 2010 300c in January for a brand new Peugeot RCZ. Big Mistake!

I am now happy to report that after 3 months of having my kidneys pounded to pulp and my spine shaken to bits, I am the very proud owner of a 2013 300c Executive saloon. And my goodness, what a difference, sheer unadulterated luxury. I thought my 10 plate 300c was great, but this one surpasses that by a long way.

Happy to be back in a "quality" car, and looking forward to participating in this forum

Regards

Andrew - aka Bluenose:wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Glad to hear you say it is a "Quality Car" Glad to have you back as well. And I to request some pics!

Welcome from Ohio, USA!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mods or Stock?

I was thinking about fitting a Bentley style mesh grill and adding some chrome to the door pillars, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of opportunity to customise in the UK - Unless someone here knows what's available and can point me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome *(back)~! she is beautiful!

·
Chrysler Customer Service Agent
1,171 Posts
Welcome back Bluenose! Glad your enjoying your 2013 Chrysler 300!

She's a nice classy looking ride! Are there many Chrysler 300's in England? The parking spots in your community are pretty neat, I've never seen cars spots so conveniently close to the door before.

You can view all kinds of Mopar acessories available for your vehicle (including grilles) at Official Mopar 2013 Chrysler 300 Parts, Accessories & Service

By the way, what were the things you specifically didn't like about your Peugeot RCZ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts