Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello EV1! Cynthia here, been here for about a week actually, LOL.
I'm horridly bad at doing the intro/tell us about yourself thing...
I'm 31, from TX, Laid back for the most part, but I bite when backed into a corner (or when I know I'm right,LOL)
Got my 300c about a year and half ago. LUV IT!

Most of my mods have been purely cosmetic, except the audio...

I luv music and grew up installing stereo mods with the boyz..
Then I saw how crapy some peoples work really is and adopted the "do it right" philosophy... so I almost got a degree in electronics (but people/engineers seemed to stiff n blagh for me)

I do cosmetology now aesthetics
(facials, waxing, body treatments, and make up)

Found this while shopping for my wheels.
Getting wheels and Tires this week-end,
some 20in Verde Helix wheels. nice n shiny

other than that.... I have no idea what else to say... um write, type whatever...

I'm tend to ramble so pardon my blah-blah in my post, hope to get to know you all and make some friends...

ta-ta for now and Vroom-vrom...

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Welcome Cynthia!!! I would never have guessed you were laid back from your sig...haha. I won't back you into a corner cuz I don't wanna get thrown down the stairs like a slinky. Now you did say you do body treatments. Is that after the stair throwing?...haha. Anyway welcome again!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Cynthia, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. I remember a few years ago a report in our newspapers about a "house" in London run by a Madam Sin ........... I trust no relation. :) I gather she was "interesting" when backed into a corner. At my age I can afford to cast my mind back a few years. Seriously though - you will find lots of very friendly folks on this site with loads of good advice and help. Enjoy your time with us.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good folks here, glad to add you to the crew!! Feel free to just browse, or share your experience and stories!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, of course throwing someone down the stairs might adjust their back a bit (all while giving us a good chuckle) but I do the treatments I do involve masque and body wraps, LOL, although not the type of body wraps that madam was doing over in Scotland...though I'm sure she had interesting stories about throwing people down (um, on) the stairs...
Luv this place so far, great bunch we have here.
first ones on me, so someone else can be the d.d

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
You took that in good part Si..... sorry Cynthia. I think you will fit right in with our crowd on the site - so a very sincere welcome to you again. Me - I prefer a taco wrap -- too much body as it is.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you love your 300c and that you did you can do the electronics on your sound system...very cool!

Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself. We do have several Texans on this board including 2 very active local area LX clubs. Let me know if you're not sure how to contact them (if interested).

bruno

·
Registered
358 Posts
welcome

Welcome Cynthia you will love this forum.... -sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts