Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... YOUR CUSTOM JEEP HAS FINALLY BEEN BUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT-8

PXR-Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat

Build Date: Thursday May 22, 2008

SOUTH WEST CHRYSLER DODGE INC.

SRT Option Group I

SRT Option Group II

High Intensity Discharge Headlamps

SRT High Perf Audio and Nav Group

11 SPKRS Kicker SRT High Perf Audio (ONLY ONE IN CANADA)

*** Delivery: Custom, via SRT engineering ***

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

(Even though we are no longer active on the boards here I figured many of the members of the Official Rambit Fan Club would appreciate an update on the status of Rambit's Jeep...)

RS
Premium Member
Official Rambit Fan Club

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
It's good to hear that he'll finally be getting his Jeep that he's been waiting so looonnnggg for very soon. It's about damn time. And nice to see that the SRT engineers will deliver it personally. :fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Congrats Bernie! WOW... just the way you wanted it, and delivered by SRT! WOW OH WOW!

Hope we will see pix somewhere...

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wow RS! That is good news for Rambit. It’s nice to have someone like you on this forum that has access to such information.

I have to agree with Dave, though, that it has been an incredibly
l-o-n-g time. I can’t even remember when the JGC was ordered, lol!

joey,
I’m not sure what’s going on but I have noticed that ResumeSpeed has not posted in his TSB/Recall Thread since May 6th. That alone speaks volumes since he use to update that section everyday or almost everyday. It would be a tremendous loss to this forum to lose his valuable services which I believe are exclusive only to 3CF, especially if you believe he has possibly bitten the dust.

What’s up RS????? We need you!

bruno

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I’m not sure what’s going on but I have noticed that ResumeSpeed has not posted in his TSB/Recall Thread since May 6th. That alone speaks volumes since he use to update that section everyday or almost everyday.
It would be a tremendous loss to this forum to lose his valuable services which I believe are exclusive only to 3CF, especially if you believe he has possibly bitten the dust.
I sure enjoy having ResumeSpeed around, with his wealth of info and help. The TSB/Recall Thread alone is the most valuable LX thread on the internet, IMO.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Well Rambo Rabbit I'd sure like to see some snaps of that legendary Jeep ! :biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts