Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, our USA container has now arrived with our usual speed equipment we usually import, but this time it's also full of Chyrsler go fast gear, we have 1/2 shafts, thermostates, predators, injectors fuel pumps as well as stroker kits, etc we also have a large range of nitto drag radials as well.

Also we have set up a freq buyer card for current and past customers at upto 10% discount on any part or service.
Just contact our sales team for more information or to arrange you freq member card.

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hi guys, our USA container has now arrived with our usual speed equipment we usually import, but this time it's also full of Chyrsler go fast gear, we have 1/2 shafts, thermostates, predators, injectors fuel pumps as well as stroker kits, etc we also have a large range of nitto drag radials as well.

Also we have set up a freq buyer card for current and past customers at upto 10% discount on any part or service.
Just contact our sales team for more information or to arrange you freq member card.

Thanks Steve
Hi mate,

i will see you on Friday up at RDP...hope that this is still all ok.

Quick question about those 1/2 shafts...what are they and will I need new ones after the work you'll be doing to my 300C?

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mate,

Quick question about those 1/2 shafts...what are they and will I need new ones after the work you'll be doing to my 300C?

will talk to you about it when you get here mate

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Hi mate,

When is the install happening? Can I come see the finished product? :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
When is the install happening? Can I come see the finished product? :)
Hey mate,

The delay was my fault...had a few family things i needed to sort out here last weekend...Anyhow, I'm driving up this Friday and Steve starts on it after then...

I'm getting excited now...can't wait! :biggrin:

I guess Steve will be posting some pics and updates here on the forum when he gets underway...

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Yes RDP's first shipment arrived in yesterday afternoon, and another big order (actually 2 big orders) will be following shortly. There are some great products coming in guys, so stay tuned. Also if you have any special product you are looking to do, give Steve or Pete a call, discuss it with them and if they don't have it yet, it can come in with the next order. This will save you HEAPS on shipping costs (and I assume total cost) as a bulk import absorbs more of the shipping charges.

Paul as for half shafts, IMO you will need them. Both for strength and peace of mind. When running the gas on mine at Calder in Feb all I was worried about were the half shafts as the are quite easy to break with any boost in hp. Well worth it. Mine came in yesterday from RDP and I can't wait to get them in.

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes RDP's first shipment arrived in yesterday afternoon, and another big order (actually 2 big orders) will be following shortly. There are some great products coming in guys, so stay tuned. Also if you have any special product you are looking to do, give Steve or Pete a call, discuss it with them and if they don't have it yet, it can come in with the next order. This will save you HEAPS on shipping costs (and I assume total cost) as a bulk import absorbs more of the shipping charges.

Paul as for half shafts, IMO you will need them. Both for strength and peace of mind. When running the gas on mine at Calder in Feb all I was worried about were the half shafts as the are quite easy to break with any boost in hp. Well worth it. Mine came in yesterday from RDP and I can't wait to get them in.

your gonna need them mate with your new motor combo

·
Registered
786 Posts
Troy (air22),
Steve is sending a thermostat down to your workshop. Can you please fit, while there?
Should get you to take for a blast and send me photos!
Thanks again Steve and Troy.
(Can't wait to get back myself, to try and hurt it)
Richard:fing02:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Troy (air22),
Steve is sending a thermostat down to your workshop. Can you please fit, while there?
Should get you to take for a blast and send me photos!
Thanks again Steve and Troy.
(Can't wait to get back myself, to try and hurt it)
Richard:fing02:
No problems,
Your car is sounding great with the CAI & RDP exhaust system,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.