Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 324 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Next You Should Install A Car Wash, Because Bb Is A B*tch To Keep Clean. I Spent All Day Detailing My Ride And When I Was Done I Realized It Was Dirty Again Agh..........
I Love Your Garage, How Do You Tell Them Apart?

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow Next You Should Install A Car Wash, Because Bb Is A B*tch To Keep Clean. I Spent All Day Detailing My Ride And When I Was Done I Realized It Was Dirty Again Agh..........
I Love Your Garage, How Do You Tell Them Apart?

They are hard work cleaning and now that I got 22inch Tis 07 type rims on both cars it will take ages just to clean them.

Telling them apart won't be hard as both cars will sleep on the same side of the garage as the wife and I sleep in bed!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Are they faternal or identical twins, are they boys/girls or one of each. Congratulations...you and the wifey can wash together..the cars that it is.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they faternal or identical twins, are they boys/girls or one of each. Congratulations...you and the wifey can wash together..the cars that it is.
They will be identical twins and I think they are both boy as they go when you put the foot down and don't ask you why you want to go fast!
I am all for washing together:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's awesome Michaelr, any dramas with the sale?
The car has a few scratches that will need to be fixed and I think I have a leaking front tyre which I had to fill up today and will see what it is like tomorrow, otherwise ok.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Michael,
Your identical vehicles look so good parked in tandem! Hope you are able to get the scratches removed and the tire leak fixed. The only thing I might suggest from seeing your front view is to remove those lower baffles to allow more ambient air up into the engine compartments.

Congrats again on the latest purchase.
bruno

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Michael,
Your identical vehicles look so good parked in tandem! Hope you are able to get the scratches removed and the tire leak fixed. The only thing I might suggest from seeing your front view is to remove those lower baffles to allow more ambient air up into the engine compartments.

Congrats again on the latest purchase.
bruno
Bruno, what looked even sweeter is when I was coming home from the dealer everytime I looked in the rear view mirror all I could see was another 300c!
Life doesn't get much better than that.:)

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Bruno, what looked even sweeter is when I was coming home from the dealer everytime I looked in the rear view mirror all I could see was another 300c!
Life doesn't get much better than that.:)
Well, I must admit that would be a very cool reflection to see in the rear view mirror, knowing it's all yours.

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Congrats Michael... we've been there for over a year (although no "identical") and it is always a thrill coming home, or departing together!

1 - 20 of 324 Posts