Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. i am writing to you to inform you of a potentially exciting opporunity for either yourselves as Chrysler representatives or perhaps for a customer or Chrysler owner.One of your most prestigious models is the Brabus 300 C AND I can only imaging that this particular vehicle will appeal to a certain type of customer.This customer i imagine would be suave,elegant,charismatic,a person who regularly demonstrates flair and ambition.I am fortunate enough to be the proud owner of a particularly appealing registration plate which reads as follows; B 3OOC; Now i feel that having this cherished plate displayed on their car would be the exact statement that a loyal Brabus 300C chrysler customer or owner would want to make. Such a plate would really add the finishing touch to what is a truly awesome driving machine.It would also enhance your reputation as a dealer in the Chrysler world with such an authentic and model specific number and could be used on your demonstation vehicles. Ifyou would like to make me an offer for this very unique and exciting plate then please don;t hesitate to contact me on 07947 443258 or 01322 667175. or EMAIL ME AT . [email protected] B3 OOC

·
Registered
534 Posts
Where did you hear about a Brabus 300C? Doesn't exist in the US, thats for sure. Here Brabus doesn't even acknowledge the 300s existance.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
He's from the UK..... I think Brabus makes the Startech......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.