Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update: Jimmy Daniels has since moved on to City Mazda (Melbourne) and the (then) new service manager Paul has accepted a job in Queensland.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
But can they fix your car?

Both my wife and I have dealt with Paul and give him a big vote of confidence in his efforts as our issues were resolved.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
So far under the new regime, Nunawading has been able to fix my car and resolve all identified issues to my satisfaction.

It was evident that the team had adopted a no-excuses policy when dealing with each and every issue. On particular issue was particularly tricky yet the team left no stone unturned to find the solution. This contrasts with past behavior from Chrysler dealerships, which would seemingly typically surrender and hope that I somehow wouldn't notice the problem anymore.

Furthermore, in relation to two particular issues of mine which were a matter of customer education rather than product repair, those issues were resolved during a test drive in which they were satisfactorily explained by a helpful and very capable technician as being normal operating characteristics of that particular model and not faults or warnings of imminent component failure.

For example, I had become concerned about a particular soft buzzing sound which, as I have become more intimately familiar with the car, was frequently attracting my attention under certain driving conditions. After I repeatedly reproduced those conditions on a quiet back-street while the technician and I quietly listened to the car's symphony of subtle sounds we identified that the sound was that of the EGR valve solenoid being actuated in a normal manner under the particular conditions that I was creating.

In the past, technicians had simply written something like "cannot find fault" on the report, leaving neither informed nor confident about the state of the car.

Michael, you're in the limo business aren't you? If so, then I'm guessing that it's particularly important for you that Nunawading is meeting your needs.
Thats great news!
I like that concept of quick turnaround of cars.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I should print this and give it to my local dealer. But then they probably won't do nothing as it is the only dealer in town. "Magnii" booked his car in for front brake pads and rotors replacement with the local dealer and they don't even have the parts ready, they didn't realise it until they took the old parts off! BTW, it is good to hear there are some good Chrysler dealer workshops around.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Is this aforum or a book store how the hell do you get time to write movie scrips like that.
Yeah Rob, time will tell if the book is a fairy story, when I recently went to pick my car up one of the new front office "in touch" guys grabbed my service sheet and started reading a great litany of items repaired, replaced, on back order or needed next service untill I grabbed the Amex off the desk and suggested he look for "MY" service sheet. I will be carefuly checking that I have paid the correct bill each time I go now. ( The other car sounded like it had previously been "serviced" at Simms Metal) :33:

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
My wife talks to Paul at Nuna occasionally for advice and she is extremely impressed with his depth of knowledge and work he has done improving the service department.
So well done Paul!

·
Registered
580 Posts
My wife talks to Paul at Nuna occasionally for advice and she is extremely impressed with his depth of knowledge and work he has done improving the service department.
So well done Paul!
Hey Michaelr.
I could see the funny side of this as soon as I read it.
Bet Marg. never asks you for advice! Wives mate, they are all the same.
Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts