Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, Northwest Owners, Here’s Your Chance To Meet & Greet On A Large Scale.

Let’s Get Together!!!

I’m planning a Regional Meet & Greet. The location will be about ½ way between SeaTac & PDX. Details will be posted after I visit the second site and make a decision on the best option.

I’ll post a final schedule with details that will include specific directions to the site, hours of the M&G, a list of things to bring (Note To Self: Bring The Camera!) and a caravan step off point for us folks in the South. Hopefully someone up North (Buttweet? Squeeg?) can organize a step off for those folks.

We’ll have a big picnic, swap stories, pitch horseshoes and maybe, if some goodies can be donated, a raffle prize or two! For those who enjoy hiking trails, fishing and other outdoor activities, come prepared.

In order to make a reservation for the selected site, I need a headcount. Here’s the preliminary information:

Date(s): 6/24, 7/8, 7/22 or 7/29

Location: Millersylvania State Park or Rainbow Falls State Park. Both sites are easily accessed from I-5.

To get this started, I need you to PM me here if you are interested by 6/3/07. I’ll keep a running list of those who plan on attending on this thread. Also, give me your preferred date from the proposed dates above. The date with the most votes will be our scheduled date subject to reservation availability.

A final notice with all details will be posted by 6/10/07.

List of PartyGoers:

:grouphug: :fest30: :party: :beerchug: :popcorn:

MADDOG`
SmoovC
ButWeet
Kensmash
iRock
BigBoy
Squeeg
LowGo
Hankster
Kings11
SyNyStR
Biscuit
There's a bunch of others but I lost track!!! :pat: I'll do better next time. Honest....

Preferred Date Votes:

I'll keep track of the votes offline and advise on which date gets the most votes. I know it will be impossible to pick a date that fits everyone's schedule so we'll go with the larger majority. Very democratic of me, isn't it? :biggrin:

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm headed up to check out two parks about midway between PDX and SeaTac tomorrow. I'll post results here with some pics tomorrow night.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Add me to the list! I'm not a for sure, but I should be able to make almost anything. A sunday would be preferred though.

Thanks man!

-Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Now that I read your post all the way through, I see Sundays must be the day of choice for most people. Sounds good to me! Can't wait to see more 300's meeting and greeting!

Cheers,
-Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Same to you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts