Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a bottle of the Meguire's NXT Interior Protectant. This is an excellent product. However, having said that, I was for warned about using it sparingly if you prefer the satin gloss finish. This product goes a very long way. One or two squirts on a sponge applicator pad is all that you need to do most of the drivers frontal area. I decided to do all door rubber moldings for extra elasticity and sun fading protection.

Other things a liked about it:

1.The pleasant fruity smell
2.Ease of application
3.The visible rejuvination of original color
4.The uva/uvb protection properties
5.The feeling of it after it was all done.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Don't know anything about that particular product, but Adams has a similar product called VRT. It also comes in a spray can and is fantastic. They now have set up a Canadian distributor here as well so we don't have to pay duty. That's a major plus for us as there's not many Supporting Vendors here geared for Canadians.

Bernie

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
thanks for the review. our car club received a case of this stuff and we plan on giving it out at the next m/g. i have not tried it because i'm saving the bottles for giveaway.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I tried some of their marine and Rv metal polish on my wheels and it was fantastic cleaning off the winter goop. Removed the stain from the snow and salt rather easily and a lot less work that the other polish's I was using on the wheels. Tried it on the motorcyle wheels next and it cleaned them up nice also.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Awesome review.. :)

Though NXT may not be the best, I know their exterior wax smells extremely yummy lol.. I almost wanted to try it.. =X

-Aaron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts