Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just purchased the Full kit with Walnut Burl Wood #CR3005I from nycdashes.com. I have tortiose shell in my car and want to know if it is going to match alright. Does anybody have any photos with tortiose shell and Walnut Burl wood OEM match kit?

I just want to make sure it is going to match. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) :) :) :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
shanemcse said:
I Just purchased the Full kit with Walnut Burl Wood #CR3005I from nycdashes.com. I have tortiose shell in my car and want to know if it is going to match alright. Does anybody have any photos with tortiose shell and Walnut Burl wood OEM match kit?

I just want to make sure it is going to match. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) :) :) :)
I just talked to NYCdashes. I ordered a kit as well. They tell me that the Walnut Burl Wood is almost a perfect match to the toroise shell. I have seen photos from other forum members with this colour and it looks great.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
wild bill said:
did the walnut burl wood trim from n.y. dash match the tortoise trim.
Yes it is a great match. And the kit is awesome. I plan a photo install guide as I put it in this weekend.

NYCDash have a great product. You have to be patient. Production and shipping took over 3 weeks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
northern rider dash kit

have you got the same kit as shanemcse, part #cr30051 looking forward to your pics. thanks for you info.

·
Registered
272 Posts
What i'm wondering is do they have a kit for the steering without the controls on the wheel? I saw the non C ones and even they have holes for the steering mounted controls, even though only Limited was controls while base and touring don't.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
wild bill said:
have you got the same kit as shanemcse, part #cr30051 looking forward to your pics. thanks for you info.
Bill, the kit I bought is: Chrysler 300 05-up, With Navigation, Full Kit, W/o "HEMI" Logo, With Door Panels, 69 Pcs.,
Its code is CR 3005 M.

This is a massive kit. Not sure if I will install every piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts