Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your driving in for the Spring Fling or you're local you can't show up to the biggest meet in SoCal without an Exhaust Mod... :biggrin:

Zoomers is offering Free installation for any our LX cat-backs. We are a stones throw away from the Dalmer/Chrysler building so in the days leading up to the meet we can hook you up so you're sounding as good as you look...:cool:

Come on down for the best installation in town or anywhere for that matter...:fing02: a $125.00 value.

6.1 $1299.00 Free Installation plus Zoomers T-shirt and Cap

5.7 $1099.00 Free Installation plus Zoomers T-shirt and Cap

2.7/3.5 Duals $1199.00 Free Installation plus Zoomers T-shirt and Cap

2.7/3.5 Single $499.00 Free Installation plus Zoomers T-shirt and Cap

Call Ron to book your appointment.. 866-4Zoomers

Call and Pre-pay your order and get an extra $75.00 off, that's a $200.00 savings.

·
Registered
4 Posts
cuioue george

I am looking into getting an exhaust system. If I got just tips, would I still get a good sound? what is the difference between zoomers and magnaflow and flowmaster.?

curious why zoomers exhaust i s good for 300C

please advise

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking into getting an exhaust system. If I got just tips, would I still get a good sound? what is the difference between zoomers and magnaflow and flowmaster.?

curious why zoomers exhaust i s good for 300C

please advise

I sent you an e-mail but here it is again..

Our systems make power and torque. In most cases we double what our competition claims. We achieve all this while eliminating the drone and cabin resonance many other exhaust systems suffer from.

This is how our design works... we are different than the competition, our exhaust chamber or muffler is an expansion chamber where as the straight through competition like Magna Flow is just that ... Straight Through. With Zoomers there is a pressure drop created with the expansion and the vanes (or propeller) in the inlet spin or re-contour the exhaust forcing the gasses towards the perforation creating a vortex. In our muffler or (Vortex Expansion Chamber) the results in the drop in pressure aids in scavenging the system and because the gasses are spinning, velocity of flow is kept high and unwanted backpressure is reduced.

If you were to look at a cut away of our single exhaust chamber you'll see that the perforated core which the ceramic packing surrounds is a larger diameter than both the inlet and outlet tubes of the chamber. Magna Flow simply is straight through the same diameter, there is no dynamic created, therefore exhaust is slowed and never accelerated. Other chambered devises like Flow Master only change sound and have really no flow characteristics such as our straight through design.

The Venturi Extraction Tip (or Cannon Tips) we use on our LX systems also assists the incoming flow from the Vortex Expansion Chamber. The open chambered design with its ceramic and stainless mesh packing utilizes the fast moving air going under the vehicle. The inlet of the tip necks down resulting in a venturi effect creating a low pressure area in the tip, this helps to extract the gasses and at the same time cancel out the pulses that help create drone and cabin resonance. The effect increases with speed. MF and FM do not offer this technology.

These innovative designs are patented and carry a lifetime warranty and a 110% money back performance guarantee. We offer installation at our shop and we'll do it for $1099.00 installed for the 5.7 hemi. Please give me a call to book your installtion. Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts