Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 300C 5.7L that was without a battery for about a year. Replaced the battery and have run the car for over a week with no issues. Have driven over 45 minutes on freeway twice and hours in the city. Took to emissions twice and is saying its still not ready (in OBDII Status). Pulled fuse 11 to no avail and have also done key dance and shows no codes as well as taking to autozone for a scan.. no codes. When key is in on position engine light lights up then blinks then goes back to solid, once car is turned on no issue with engine light. Why cant I get this in good status, what can I do to get emissions completed.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
If the code is still present after pulling fuse 11, then the next step would be either 1) pulling the negative battery cable for at least 30 minutes, or, 2) since the code is returning but no codes show up, it may need a second level diagnostic at the dealer.

I'd try disconnecting the battery first. If that doesn't work, then get thee to a dealer so they can diagnose and fix the issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its not throwing any codes at all. Just the engine light flashing in the on position meaning its not OBD ready (as far as I understand). Made an appt at the dealer but not looking forward to anything they say or price their going to charge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well... After spending the day at the dealer there is no help. There were 9 updates to components that they found after flashing and updated them all. After that went through the cars drive cycle and nothing. They have no clue what it is, said everything mechanically is working perfect and they would need days to go through the electrical system to see if theres something they can find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts