Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 18" Chrome Wheels with the ContiTouringContact tires, complete with lug nuts, center caps. Only 81 miles on the set, great condition. Let me know if anyone is interested, will sell for below what they are selling for on eBay. Wheels/tires are in San Diego.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if they fit the AWD. I replaced them with 20" Dvinci Pasha Chrome with 275/40/20's.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little rougher over speed bumps and uneven roads. Handling is a bit better, the wheels are 20 x 9's.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was winning the bidding on e-bay for these...I thought that I had it all locked up and then someone came in with 1 minute left and outbid me by $10...that kinda sucks...they sounded like a really good deal...if for some reason that guy fails to pay or anything, please let me know...I'm interested in having a duplicate set to match the ones that I have on MY 300C...kinda like a winter set and a summer set. :)

Doo-rite

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
340HP,

If you still have these, then are these the self-sealing tires by Continental (Conti-Seal) or did the 300Cs also come with a different Continental tire as well? Also, how did these ride...pretty smooth? I'm thinking about upgrading to the 300C 18" stockers from my 17" Touring stockers until additional 20" tires/wheels become more readily available. Please advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
They are VERY smooth. However, the only comparison I have is a 300C with 22's so it goes without saying that that these are like riding on a cloud.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Check your local dealerships. Most do a certain amount of wheel/tire upgrading and hence have them available. I have found you can pick up a set of OEM C tires/wheels at several of my local dealerships for around 550-600 and the wheels alone for 450-550.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.