Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know if the OEM C HID projectors (the whole headlight) fit into the V6 models. i've gotten different answers from the research i've done so this was my last way out.

also need to make sure what's all the things i need for a complete HID conversion on my touring...

HID KIT
- 9006 or h1 bulbs???
- ballasts
- specific wiring
Projector Headlights- best place to find these without ugly LED's???

anything else i need???
basically i want to know if the C headlights would fit into my Touring to make it easier on which headlights i should get.

thanks!

·
Registered
534 Posts
They'll fit, but you'll also need a C front bumper cover. The C headlights have a round cutout that the base lights don't.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i need to know if the OEM C HID projectors (the whole headlight) fit into the V6 models. i've gotten different answers from the research i've done so this was my last way out.

also need to make sure what's all the things i need for a complete HID conversion on my touring...

HID KIT
- 9006 or h1 bulbs???
- ballasts
- specific wiring
Projector Headlights- best place to find these without ugly LED's???

anything else i need???
basically i want to know if the C headlights would fit into my Touring to make it easier on which headlights i should get.

thanks!
hey man i just did the ugrade you do need a new bumper and some miscl. stuff with it i did it and i love it and the best place to get the head lights is from your dealer grab a vin of any 300c and make sure they are NOT the hid version you need the halogen headlights....htey ran me about 175 each...and you will be able to use all of your existing bulbs and ballasts its all the same....trust me you will do it and love it....if you have anymore questions just pm me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts