Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all..any idea where I can buy original SRT-8 rear spoiler in bright silver if possible, and how much? part # as well if available.
Thanks
maherm1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
I think that James at 22elite has them available on his site. I could be wrong, I am often enough. Somebody speak up; there was a group buy on these not too long ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
SRT8 Rear Spoiler & Wheels

Hi there,
The closest replica I've found (also at a good price) is at Automotive Concepts:
http://www.automotiveconcepts.net/store/product.php?p=314#

Note: Make sure you click on the Javascript image gallery not just the 'enlarge' button if you want to see the replica and not just the stock photo of an SRT8.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
OR ... How about some used stock SRT8 wheels & tires for sale?
(message me!)

Thanks,
.James.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
HEMEEE said:
AND.... Wyckoff supports our forums!! Just be aware the OEM spoiler does NOT come pre-painted at that $400 price. I have the look-alike and like the look... here take a look:

You can click, then click again for larger views
I just got the same Spoiler from Wycoff and only one word can define it, AMAZING.
I love it and it sets the car apart because its very rare to see these cars with spoilers because DCX does not offer them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
i'm getting my srt8 spoiler from dave smith chrysler for 225.00 plus 25.00 shipping painted from the factory. Bob the accessories rep told me the are now coming pre painted.
Mitch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
300C_DC said:
i'm getting my srt8 spoiler from dave smith chrysler for 225.00 plus 25.00 shipping painted from the factory. Bob the accessories rep told me the are now coming pre painted.
Mitch
Any part number for Bright silver? Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Factory Spoiler painted in Black?

300C_DC said:
i'm getting my srt8 spoiler from dave smith chrysler for 225.00 plus 25.00 shipping painted from the factory. Bob the accessories rep told me the are now coming pre painted.
Mitch
Hey Mitch,
I'd like the dealer website URL for Dave Smith and a part number as well - my dealer claims that the stock units are only available unpainted from Chrysler, and then you have to pay for a full paint and prep session as well - so the tally is more like $500. Let's hope "Bob, the accessories guy" is right!

I want a stock unit in Brilliant Black, painted - happy to pay $225 for the factory unit -otherwise, I'm off to Wyckoff. (I said Wyck... wYck!).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I was told, by Bob in the accessories dept, that the srt8 spoilers are now available pre painted. I don't have the part number but I did recieve it 3 days after I ordered it. The color was brillant black with the adhesive on it. It holds like it was welded on so no need to screw it into the car. Get the phone number from the website, it doesn't show much for accessories.
www.davesmith.com
ask for bob in accessories

hope this helps,
Mitch
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
524 Posts
Mitch:
I am sure your accessory guy sold you a Global Composite spoiler, not an OEM SRT-8 because dealer cost is more than that and they do not come painted... We also offer the Global Composite, pre-painted ready to install for $199 plus $25 shipping and it looks identical, IMO.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

300C_DC said:
i'm getting my srt8 spoiler from dave smith chrysler for 225.00 plus 25.00 shipping painted from the factory. Bob the accessories rep told me the are now coming pre painted.
Mitch
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
aspendog said:
Mitch:
I am sure your accessory guy sold you a Global Composite spoiler, not an OEM SRT-8 because dealer cost is more than that and they do not come painted... We also offer the Global Composite, pre-painted ready to install for $199 plus $25 shipping and it looks identical, IMO.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com
Thanks James, sounds familiar... I tried to explain that too! And my apologies, I didn't realize that you now carry the SRT8-style spoiler as well.

Members PLEASE, don't promote "other" outsider websites for products carried by our site-supporting vendors - give them first chance at your business. Almost all of them will price-match if you contact them, and they help support this site we all love... it doesn't get much better than that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,470 Posts
Do I remember correctly that there is a chrome spoiler for the 300C SRT8? I think I saw it somewhere, but can't find it now. I am considering a spoiler, but haven't really seen a paint-matched one that I like (with respect to how it fits on the break of the trunk deck. I have a midnight blue 300C (not SRT8), but am thinking the chrome one I once sawy might look pretty sharp with the other chrome accents on the car.

If anyone has one of these chrome spoilers, I sure would like to see some close up pictures of the fitment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Ready to buy SRT8 spoiler in Brilliant Black

Hey Aspendog,
I am in Toronto, Canada - any experience with customs shipping to Canada? I will buy one immediately if I can get it shipped to Canada without hassles and duties and taxes and whatnot.

Otherwise, I will have to go the dealer route :eek:uch:

Let me know... thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
524 Posts
Yes, we can ship USPS EMS to canada and shipping would run around $35-40, I can send it as a commercial sample but there would still be minimal duties I believe... What color? I have a few in-stock others would ship direct from Global Composite and they ship UPS. Let me know.

TorontoTips said:
Hey Aspendog,
I am in Toronto, Canada - any experience with customs shipping to Canada? I will buy one immediately if I can get it shipped to Canada without hassles and duties and taxes and whatnot.

Otherwise, I will have to go the dealer route :eek:uch:

Let me know... thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
TorontoTips said:
Hey Mitch,
I'd like the dealer website URL for Dave Smith and a part number as well - my dealer claims that the stock units are only available unpainted from Chrysler, and then you have to pay for a full paint and prep session as well - so the tally is more like $500. Let's hope "Bob, the accessories guy" is right!

I want a stock unit in Brilliant Black, painted - happy to pay $225 for the factory unit -otherwise, I'm off to Wyckoff. (I said Wyck... wYck!).
Just visited my dealer today and asked about ordering the rear spoiler and he said it is part # 82210132 and it does come painted to match the color of my car.. .Brilliant Black. List price is $195 and about 1/2 hour of labor.. Just an FYI...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
any drilling for these srt8 and lookalikes? or just double-side 3m tape of some sorts?
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top