Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its here only on www.300cforums.com ..... heres a few pictures from our last michigan meeting ...i am looking forward to each state director sending me their meeting pictures so we can post them ....and put them in the C magazine...
This club is for ALL 300/300c owners and orderers..lol . Also if you have a magnum that is Kool enough , you are very welcome..

keep an eye on this section for more updates very, very soon......
You can see JERRY Mz Klean Silver 300c and my little truck in the background, next time well find a better place, thats not so busy....then we can all park by another and get some great pictures...thanks to the motor city marauder guys as well they gave us some good idears for the NATIONAL GATHERING....
thanks ekool,

tz
and the Club300

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Considering the whole reason we changed the clubs name was to include non C members, can we change the forum name to "Club 300 Discussion"?

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Taha24 said:
Considering the whole reason we changed the clubs name was to include non C members, can we change the forum name to "Club 300 Discussion"?
Why?

This forum was started for 300C owners.

Most everything here is oriented to the C owners, as well as SRT-8 fans. This is a forum for car enthusiasts. We are enthusiastic about the HEMI.

But, we don't mind one bit if the other 300 fans tag along.:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
But the club was create for owners and enthusiasts of all types of 300 trim levels. That is why the name was changed. So it doesn't make sense to have the forum focused just on the C trim.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Name

The Name Change was made to include all trim levels because I and other club members thought it would be nice to include them. There are to many other trim levels that are just as nice as the C some times even better. So its Club 300.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2381

Anyway I'll be taking my cammera to the auto show this weekend so we can get some member faces in the mag too. I've also started my article for the mag so when we get rolling i'll be set. Its been laging around here latly but the warmer weather will help thing out. At least in the colder states.

Eric

PS tommy whos car is that in the pics. and what color is it?

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is sasha 's car and its BB with giovanna gello 22"S w/ black caps on one side ....we are going to be putting a full 300special kit on it within the week...

tz

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Taha24 said:
But the club was create for owners and enthusiasts of all types of 300 trim levels. That is why the name was changed. So it doesn't make sense to have the forum focused just on the C trim.
Apples and oranges. The club was created after the forum. And the forum welcomes everyone (but trolls) anyway.

Let's not rewrite history, albeit short (unless you are an evil, pinko, commie, situational ethics type revisionist).

Peace.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes, the club was created after the forum, never argued that. But the club is for all 300 models, so it does not make sense to make it a 300c forum for the club.

The existing boards may be for C owners, since you say the forum was made for C owners.

But the club is for all trim levels, its Club 300 and not Club 300C. You cannot let a club make a board and then just change their name and their membership on whim.

·
Registered
116 Posts
tommyz said:
Its here only on www.300cforums.com ..... heres a few pictures from our last michigan meeting ...i am looking forward to each state director sending me their meeting pictures so we can post them ....and put them in the C magazine...
This club is for ALL 300/300c owners and orderers..lol . Also if you have a magnum that is Kool enough , you are very welcome..

keep an eye on this section for more updates very, very soon......
You can see JERRY Mz Klean Silver 300c and my little truck in the background, next time well find a better place, thats not so busy....then we can all park by another and get some great pictures...thanks to the motor city marauder guys as well they gave us some good idears for the NATIONAL GATHERING....
thanks ekool,

tz
and the Club300
Sorry to post so late. Thanks for inviting us to your meet Tommy. I will contact you about dates for our "Big Car Shootout". Maybe we can do the end of April.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts