Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, new here...my dad's had his hemi c now for a couple months and he loves it the way it is, but i've finally infected him with the modding disease, so i figured i would ask the pros a couple questions...

1) any word on availability of srt-8 wheels yet?? or a similar-style 20" wheel?
2) does anybody have taillight blackouts, or do they have to be custom fabbed?
3) i was snooping around the front wheel wells on the c, and noticed what appeared to be part of the upper control arm just bareeeely above the tires... now im assuming this moves with the suspension, but is it any concern with a wheel size upgrade? or do you have to keep the same overall wheel/tire radius when you go with bigger wheels?
4) are there any aftermarket c grilles that ARENT mesh? like something a little closer to a factory look?
5) how low does the eibach spring kit drop the hemi c's?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Forumla, all of your questions have been answered on various threads and a simple search would yield results. Here's a quickie though,

1)No, car isn't even available, therefore no parts available
2)There is a member that had his custom done
3)Upgrading to 22" wheels that bolt is extrememly close, but it never gets closer as it moves with the wheel. Some people report that a 9" wide wheel has too much tire expansion and it will rub on the bolt above the tire. Generally a 9.5" width should be ok. Of course offset of the wheel is important also.
4) All kinds of Billet vertical and horizontal type grills. Need to search.
5)See above post.

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts