Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooo.... I literally can't stop modding, however after this round I'm pretty close to running out of mods to do...

I just bought a polished Paxton Novi Supercharger tonight, going to feed the old gal 6psi for awhile and back off the spray to a 50 shot off the line window switched out once she gets into boost if it's required. I'm also finally getting around to my cob halos, halo'd projector fogs, weld on eyelids, coilover kit, refinishing my wheels and painting the engine bay... so a busy few weeks ahead! It's time my baby got some love...Should be a different car when I get her back out again.

Anyway...thought I'd share guys! Time to say goodbye to my car for awhile!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Gonna be a different car you say. hope it's not a Ford.
Nice list Rob. You are going to love boost. Just saying

Reactions: Sodak

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bob you and Shane are some pretty big inspirations for the purchase! Heading your stories and watching Shane get ready for his had me wanting it more than ever, found a deal and even though it really wasn't planned I found myself doing it! Lol... I actually have two nitrous kits as I was going to run a funky two stage setup so it's time to move some of it along and make way for this be little shiny toy!

Thanks guys...I'm stoked!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Nice, cant wait to see this! And what do you mean your almost out of mods?! A forged 426 and more PSI is always a future option!

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Oh man...I saw that unit go on LXF as well. Congrats Rob and I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the build!

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know my wife is telling me everyday I've gotta be done soon... I finally told myself after this that I am done... we all know I'm not and never will be, but let me tell ya as a modding addiction self help group you guys kinda suck! Lol... it's like going to your dealer to kick a crack habit! Lol

Seriously guys... appreciate you guys being stoked for me!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice cant want to see some numbers when done!!!!

Reactions: silver06hemic

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
You know my wife is telling me everyday I've gotta be done soon... I finally told myself after this that I am done... we all know I'm not and never will be, but let me tell ya as a modding addiction self help group you guys kinda suck! Lol... it's like going to your dealer to kick a crack habit! Lol

Seriously guys... appreciate you guys being stoked for me!

Woah, dude!!! You are seriously in the wrong forum if you came here to kick the habit. LOL

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Think I'm siding w/ Bullnugget on the 426...GOTTA go w/ the 426, man! :hypnotize

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Think I'm siding w/ Bullnugget on the 426...GOTTA go w/ the 426, man! :hypnotize
Yeah you know it's gonna happen... boost at 6-8lbs for awhile then one day I will get bored, bolt on a 12psi pulley and grenade my bottom end... then it's game on! :Eyecrazy:

Reactions: CNISTER

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah forgot to mention I also picked up an oil cooler, heavier SRT radiator and power steering cooler and a transmission cooler... need to keep the old gal cool me thinks! ;)

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think its arrignton that has a set of forged pistons .. you could just replace your pistons and ....BAMMM.. up the boost to 12 and really have some fun..Ohhhh ya .. self help group....damn.
Yeeeeeah.... soooo that made me google the pistons... that lead me to the short blocks.... that took me to the whole motors.... that made me youtube 426 boosted motors.... that gave me a woody... that took me back to the page and click purchase... that took me to the shopping cart... that got me a slap on the head from the wife!!!....soooo no crate 426 for awhile.

:dead:

Reactions: Sodak

·
Registered
320 Posts
More boosted Cs!

I really don't want to have to do too much more to my car, but I know that stupid 8 PSI pulley is going to be looking at me everytime I go in the garage.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Yeeeeeah.... soooo that made me google the pistons... that lead me to the short blocks.... that took me to the whole motors.... that made me youtube 426 boosted motors.... that gave me a woody... that took me back to the page and click purchase... that took me to the shopping cart... that got me a slap on the head from the wife!!!....soooo no crate 426 for awhile.

:dead:
:haha: ...too funny. As I always say, live to fight another day! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts