Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok who was the moron harassing my wife in a fellow 300? he was in puyallup cruising in a white 300 with dub on the side and lambo doors. he also had bentley stuff on the car too. he was harassing my wife in traffic for miles and would not stop. the wheels were 20" or more and were spoked out. he kept opening his doors in traffic and would not cut his crap out. he was threatening the security of my family and i dont like it. :twak:

·
Administrator
14,578 Posts
I don't blame you for being pissed off, but it sure wasn't me. Did you get the plate number?

Bernie

·
Registered
268 Posts
not me i was at home washing the beast can't say i blame you for being pissed tho

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she was not able to get the plate number. she tried to but he peeled off. he had a v6 model 300. i told her she has a v8 so if she had to take off and get away, it would be no problem. unfortunately she was stuck in traffic. this guy kept cutting her off and was forcing her to pull over. he was so lucky i was not in the car at the time.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. Your wife could have filed a complaint with the PD in regards to this, considering the distinctive modifications I'm sure they'd see this idiot again. I doubt they'd be dumb enough to say "I did it" here on the forum but than again.......never know. Tell your wife the next time it happens hit the uconnect, give her location and information to the 911 operator. I'm sure that individual will look really shocked seeing their beloved car being towed away while they sit in the backseat of a police car!

·
Administrator
14,578 Posts
she was not able to get the plate number. she tried to but he peeled off. he had a v6 model 300. i told her she has a v8 so if she had to take off and get away, it would be no problem. unfortunately she was stuck in traffic. this guy kept cutting her off and was forcing her to pull over. he was so lucky i was not in the car at the time.
Too bad. The car sounds like it would be easily enough recognized, so I'd be on the lookout for it, get that plate number and file a complaint.

Bernie

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't get it it? Why would somebody do that? Obviously the fact your wife was driving a C was an issue if he did this for no reason, imagine what sorts of troubles he could be getting himself into if he was stupid enough to do it to a car full of grown men...Pathetic.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It pissed me off too, strange behavior however rest assure if I notice any car like that I will update you.

:drillserg

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Couln't be too many C's that fit that description. It probably a fellow member who will now go underground in fear of being known. I hope for his sake he hasn't posted in that thread for white 300c's

regards Michaelr

·
Registered
50 Posts
People are *******s man, I get people all the time actin like schmucks.. doing burnouts real close to my car.. cutting in front of me, doing sound system duels.. I hate it. where is a cop when you need one right? sigh.. I hope you find out who it was and kick his ass.

Noah.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Does your wife have a cell phone w/camera?
Just take pictures and then go to the police.

Or install front and rear camera system on your wife's car with "snapshot"......"got 'em".

I know.......... "Don't drive and cell", but this is different.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Uh, how hard is it going to be to find this clown?

Puyallup, White 300, lambo doors? It'd be great to find the car parked. Write a very promising note and leave it for him.

"I know who you are, Next time we'll meet face to face. Quit driving like an a$$ muncher on crack".

Scott T

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah she was not able to get her phone out in time to take a pic of the plates or anything. i was driving around town today and i saw a car similar to what she described. this car was a 300C and not a V6. i guess the bentley emblem on the back of the car and some weird chrome pieces on the pillar gives the car away. it also had an aftermarket grille of some sort. ill find the guy. my wife told me she saw him once or twice before this incident and he is always cruising. not to be racial or anything but she said it is normally 2 black guys driving the car.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I hate people like that. When I had my Magnum a dude driving down the road next to me in another Mag, I guess wanted to show me that he had lambos so he threw the door open while he was driving kinda like "ha, take that!". All he showed me was that the dude weighed about 500 pounds and was eating a cheeseburger at the same time. My girl just laughed and we both pointed and laughed. Some people just don't have a clue.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill leave a nice love note on this car next time i see his car parked somewhere. it wont be pleasant. im sure he does this to other 300 drivers in the area. i remember i went to some restaurant last year. some guy put a letter on another person's car for taking up 2 parking spots. he just parked right in the middle holding up 2 spots with a nice SSR. the letter was quite amusing!

·
Registered
50 Posts
be sure to put somthing on your note about the giant mob of 300's you could have pull up to his home or place of business.. We don't take kindly to aholes'

....grabs a chain and swings it above his head hells angels style..

·
Registered
14 Posts
no disrespect i have been reading the comments and if there is one thing i have learned in life is that there is two sides to every story. no it was not me. be happy your family is okay you be your own man some things are best to be left to the police. just think about it if someone rode up on you talking about you did something to them or thier family. what would be your responce. there are some real nuts out here thats why i carry a 9mm on hip 380 in back pocket

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK this idiot is being dumb. my wife just got home and he is cruising by her work looking for her. first 3 is 404 on the license plate. once i get the whole plate, im running him into the police.

·
Registered
535 Posts
what an a-hole. saying hi or waving to a fellow 300 owner is cool, this $hit is wrong.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts