Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
well guys i put my stock wheels on for the winter. i guess we will see if this clown recognizes the car. i have not seen him yet while cruising around town. his day will come when he harasses the wrong person...like a cop who drives a 300 or something.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is your wife hot? Or was he being a pest(nice way of saying putz) or both. Obviously if he had the doors open, he thought he was in Atlanta trying to ghost ride. Somebody give those people a leston in edicate.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i think its a bit of both. my wife is a very beautiful woman and guys wont leave her alone. i have to beat them off her with a stick most of the time. he was trying to convince her to give up her number and go out with him. he tried this at every traffic light.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Really weird story. Hopefully, you get this clown to lay off. Fair enough to try playing the game once with a hottie. No, means no and he needs to back way off.

Let us know how it goes.

Scott T

·
Registered
71 Posts
Actually, it's been quite a long time since I was last in Puyallup... quite a long time indeed.
Oh, here's a couple of photos...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i think i saw the guy cruisin again. i couldnt catch up to verify. too much traffic around here. ill find him soon enough

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
looks like my wife saw this clown again. he was waving at her trying to get her attention. luckily he did not try anything. i swear, she can find him easier than i can!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been keeping an eye out for this car for you. I live in Orting so i'm in the puyallup area alot. Have you been seeing him in the valley or up on south hill?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
she says that he is normally in the valley area. that is where she runs into him the most

·
Registered
2 Posts
got him!

Hi Medic, I think I spotted dude tonight. White 300, 22" chrome wheels, 2tone paint, top was orange or red, wide chrome molding high on body line(along door handle line), lambo doors. Saw him getting into the car in a parking lot at 176th and Maridian(south hill). If this sounds like your man I looped around and got a good plate number!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow, this town is to small for those antics. Especially with a car that stands out. I am surprised it has taken this long to identify him, you should get him soon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Hi Medic, I think I spotted dude tonight. White 300, 22" chrome wheels, 2tone paint, top was orange or red, wide chrome molding high on body line(along door handle line), lambo doors. Saw him getting into the car in a parking lot at 176th and Maridian(south hill). If this sounds like your man I looped around and got a good plate number!

was it a v6 or v8 model? ill ask my wife if it was a 2 tone car or not.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would call the cops any way. You have enough of a plate number they will figure out who it is, how many white 300C have 404 in their plate number and my guess is they already know these clowns. Plus, these days you can never tell, you run in to him and he is carry heat... situation gets bad in a hurry.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Don't leave us hanging on the results of this story. We've been following it way too long! Good luck Medic,

Scott T

·
Registered
35 Posts
We will all be looking!!!! Don't mess with our women. Mine drives mine as well occaisionally as she likes her 07 Murano. I will be looking at all white 3.5s.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
never did find the guy. his time will come. his rig will be in an impound or police auction soon enough.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts