1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Very nice! Love that grill

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I saw these on Facebook, very nicely done, very clean. Can I recommend some chrome exhaust tips though? They kinda stuck out after checking out the babe!

Also very nice SRT4, I have always had a soft spot for those (who would have a soft spot for a freakin Neon?!) I am waiting on the SRT Dart now, AWD and Turbo? May be a fun ride!

Reactions: DJOrtiz

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Looks great, love the rims!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yeah I recall those photos on the 300C/SRT8 group as well cuz I asked about those chrome 22" Vipers. Man those look good. I just don't know if I can bear with the loss of the soft ride.

But yeah on the exhaust tips. Check these out that I have. MaganaFlow's and they weld right on to the reso's and they fill the rear cutouts very nice. Easily ranked in my top 3 mods to date.

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh nice.. are they a performance mod? i'm thinking about doing a mexi-crush exhaust to open her up. intake and then tune.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
oh nice.. are they a performance mod? i'm thinking about doing a mexi-crush exhaust to open her up. intake and then tune.
Nope. Aesthetics only. I dropped in some Flowmaster 40's but left the resos on as I didn't wanna be race car loud. I suggest getting a tuner next though. You will be amazed at the low end power increase.

Also, what did your tire & rim package cost you? Are they staggered? Spacers? You aren't lowered are you?

Any problems with the chrome on the wheels? They are Factory Repos, yeah? TIA

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope. Aesthetics only. I dropped in some Flowmaster 40's but left the resos on as I didn't wanna be race car loud. I suggest getting a tuner next though. You will be amazed at the low end power increase.

Also, what did your tire & rim package cost you? Are they staggered? Spacers? You aren't lowered are you?

Any problems with the chrome on the wheels? They are Factory Repos, yeah? TIA
rims were like 900 from a user on here. brand new, he had sold his vehicle and just wanted them gone.. the tires were 1200 yokohama prada spec x. staggered 22 fronts 265x30 and rears 285x30.

no spacers needed..

i lowered it with Street Edge Coilovers.. i bought them last year when they came out with them for our ride at $439.. something like that… i don't wanna slam it cause OKC has some really really shitty roads.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also i've had the chrome on for about 4 weeks now.. no problem but i'm very cautious when i drive..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts