Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i can't decide... i have 300c 2008 and never 2013 year, interior for sure 2nd generation is much better for me, also driving comfort is much better, but still old one looks so muscle and more aggressive, not like 2nd generation, front headlights looking like Chrysler & honda fusion.
But still maybe i should keep never one?

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm biased of course but I think the Gen 2(11-14) is the best looking as well as the best equipped. I think the lights front and rear are the biggest appearance improvement over the 1st gen. To me the 1st gen headlights look like an afterthought. Like they designed this great car and then went "shit we forgot to put headlights on it".

Reactions: TheKrell

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Chrysler did another facelift in 2015 which you might like better. I have a 2020 with a picture around here somewhere. The grill is taller and reminiscent of your 2008. My 2020 has the sports appearance package w/black 20" wheels and dark grill and badging.

Imaging the picture in the banner above with blacked out wings and wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chrysler did another facelift in 2015 which you might like better. I have a 2020 with a picture around here somewhere. The grill is taller and reminiscent of your 2008. My 2020 has the sports appearance package w/black 20" wheels and dark grill and badging.

Imaging the picture in the banner above with blacked out wings and wheels.

i see now, well yes grills are larger, but i cannot say that it looks much better,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts