·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the story...

And here's the pics...

Always a good time to text: "Gues wat hpnd 2 me! got pwnd at STRBX!"

5 injuries... None life threatening.

His ride looks clean... I wonder if he's on our forum?

·
Registered
84 Posts
haha that is hilarious a bunch of my buddies go to college in that town im going to ask if they heard about it

·
Registered
690 Posts
thats actually hilarious!!

on a side note, I thought all the 08 300s came with the nicer headlights (formerly only on the C and SRT). Aroudn here at least, even the V6 models have the nicer heads...

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
The limiteds have the nice headlights (and HIDs) :)

So the question is, did he go and ask for a cup of coffee?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The web is buzzing on this story. The photochops have started... LOL Funny!

Ha Ha Haaa! Dumb!

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Ya know, they're lucky it was a V6 - if that was a 300C it would've probably gone clear out the other side too!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I fail to see any humor in this at all and I'm sure the folks sipping their coffee and watching a Chrysler 300 coming their way didn't either. I've read similar stories about cars ending up inside buildings and people where crushed to death. These folks where REAL lucky.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Ya know, they're lucky it was a V6 - if that was a 300C it would've probably gone clear out the other side too!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::scared::scared:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I fail to see any humor in this at all and I'm sure the folks sipping their coffee and watching a Chrysler 300 coming their way didn't either. I've read similar stories about cars ending up inside buildings and people where crushed to death. These folks where REAL lucky.

Many things in life can have a tragic ending. Plane trips, athletic events, anything. When something crazy happens and no one gets hurt beyond a cut or bruise you should be able to look at it as a quirky event, feel relief that there were no serious injuries, learrn from it, and have fun with the odd scene.

In the military, I was taking of for the day's mission when two guys forgot to take the last mooring chain off of their helicopter. They lifted off... they saw the shadow of the chain still connected to their aircraft, but before the pilot could stop the ascent the chain jerked the helicopter to the ground. The blades began to chop the aircraft and the ground. The turbine exploded and parts flew everywhere. It's a horrible and strange feeling to watch two friends in a situation like that. But they were both fine... not a scratch. Do you know how many jokes grew from that situation! For months flight briefs started with a song... "Back on the Chain Gang", "Chain of Fools", "Unchained Melody". If we could laugh at that... this is fair game.

Ease up on life, "Fun Sheriff"!:biggrin:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I guess he misunderstood the meaning of a "drive thru window". First 300 I've seen with the new cafe table option installed. Ouch! :pat:

·
Registered
152 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts