Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the end of October, I finally got a vin 1/17/05. A few helpful folks at Brampton have been checking for me, but as of yet it is not in there system yet. Once you got your vin, how long of a wait after that? Are all the cars produced in order of vin? Thanks so much. The wait is driving me crazy!!!! :eek:
Jason

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you have a VIN, you should have a ship date (but not necessarily). Shipping times vary by region of course, so once you know the ship date, and how long it takes to get to the dealer from the plant, you'll know about when your car will hit the ground.
PM me your VIN, I can check if you have a ship date yet.
RT

·
Registered
665 Posts
Here are my production milestones for my BASE 300:

PRODUCTION MILESTONES:

11/8-ORDER PLACED BY DEALER TO BRAMPTON ASSY.
11/10-D-FIRM SCHEDULE PARTS AVAILABLE
11/11-D1-GATELINE-VIN # ESTABLISHED
11/20-E-FRAME
11/20-F-PAINT
11/22-G-TRIM
11/29-J-BUILT OK’D
11/30-KZ-RELEASED BY PLANT
12/06-DEALER ARRIVAL & DELIVERY

My wait was about 3 weeks after the car hit D1 status. I had my VIN within 4 days of placing the order with the plant.

I hope this helps with the 300 Base owners who are waiting, or just ordered.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

PS: The owners who place orders for "C"'s have a longer wait time than the base models.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
jrgreen said:
I ordered the end of October, I finally got a vin 1/17/05. A few helpful folks at Brampton have been checking for me, but as of yet it is not in there system yet. Once you got your vin, how long of a wait after that? Are all the cars produced in order of vin? Thanks so much. The wait is driving me crazy!!!! :eek:
Jason
I got my VIN on July 8 and I got my C on Aug 27.

·
Registered
11 Posts
300c awd order cancelled

ordered a 300c awd nov 8, 04 cancelled today by chrysler retooling for 06's located a c awd just as ordered but it is midnight blue instead of black so i bought it they told me if i wanted black i would have to wait until july or august it seems to be a great car only have 110 miles on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts