Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of being able to link 2 ps2s or 2 xbox's together so that 1 headrest tv shows player 1 and the other headrest tv shows player 2? i think thad be awesome cuz if ur playin a game and its split screen on a small 7" tv its not even worth playing lol......thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You can do this if your monitor has 2 inputs or if you buy a video amp and a switcher.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what does your monitor having 2 inputs have to do with it.... i have 2 head rest monitors...if im playing a racing game i want player 1 to just see his car on headrest tv1 and i want player 2 to see his car on headrest tv2? it wouldnt be a video switcher it would have to be somethin about connecting 2 ps2s or 2 xboxs?....i believe...

·
Registered
52 Posts
No way it could happen unless Sony started making two seperate out puts, 1 for player 1 and player two, on the back of the PlayStations

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh I thought you were asking if you can hook up a PS2 and Xbox and view both sources on 2 monitors.

·
Registered
272 Posts
You will need a game that allows what is called as "System Link" or I believe its called iLink for PS2.

For Xbox with the system link you get a crossover cable and connect the two Xbox's and then when you start a racing match, you select system link match and create it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts