Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this a while back and nobody had pics apparantly. I'd like to consider the chrome pillar posts for my magnesium C but would like to see a pic first. Anyone got some I could look at? Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, thanks. Looks better than I thought. Offsets the chrome wheels really nice. Thanks again!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have Magnesium also, and I think that when you look at the chrome that surrounds the window area, the blacked out pillars look out of place. The chrome/SS pillars set it off just right. On any color "C". My $.02 Oh yeah, I might add that I did the SS pillars on my own car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Totally agree. I plan on doing the trunk and rocker panels. If you notice, the rocker panel is horizional while the door molds & body are angled. The Chrome rocker panel will accentuate the body rise in the back of the car. Wish they had a piece for the top of the windshied

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 300 with mirror tint

I finally figured out the picture upload feature here....i rode the short bus as a kid...

Anyway, check out my 06 300 touring in magnesium with gray mirror tint...i love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ps

That's a pic several months ago when i first got it and did the wheels and tint,,,, i now have a lot more done on it and will take some new pics asap. And YES...that pic is in Miami where i live....gotta love palm trees. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts