Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I try to do a few car shows in and around Florida. My wife :smileysex and I live about 45 minutes from the shop that works on my 300 (I have a AS in Computer Science and working towards a BS in Engineering Technology I know little about cars) so we are on our way there my wife and son in the 300 (Safety First) and I follow in our SUV. We get about 1/2 mile from the shop and are sitting at a red light (again I'm following) and what happens..... :pat:without realising it my foot slips off the brake and I run into her.:eek2:

So I managed not only to run my SUV into something, but my 300 got rear ended along with upsetting my son and freaking out my wife... what a fun day. :sad6::sad6::sad6:

So we get to the shop and to my luck there isn't any damage, not even any scratches that I can see and yes, I look for the smallest bit of detail when doing the shows like I do. I guess I just got lucky today. IDK ... What I do know is after dropping off our 300 we headed straight to the beach for some stress relaxation.:alcoholic

·
Administrator
19,737 Posts
I'm sorry...really sorry but reading that you ran into your own car with your own SUV caused me to LOL.

Hey, we've all done similar stuff at one time or another and it ain't fun. I'm not laughing at you...I'm laughing because I remembered similar crap that happened to me.

I'm glad to read that everyone is OK and there was no damage.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I can see whe some might get some laughs, i prob will a couple years down the road. But damn still can't believe that I ran into my show car. I just got lucky with no damage and hope that it never happens again

·
Registered
698 Posts
Not too bad. Would have been fun to explain that to the insurance company. You're not alone.
Friend of mine was late for work, grabs her keys, jumps in the car and backs down the driveway without looking.
She T-Bone her husbands brand new car that he had left parked on the street at the end of the driveway.
Life being life, he had to admit it was his fault.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts