Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello fellow Canucks, from Ajax Ontario (East end of Toronto......Eh :D )

·
Registered
35 Posts
Burlington, Ontario. Picking up a black Magnum RT on Tuesday: D Local dealer wanted almost $5000. more for the same car than my Toronto dealer. Downtown Chrysler, ask for Memli. Best Regards, Marc

·
Registered
243 Posts
Richmond Hill, Ontario

Black 300c

Purchased from Downsview Chrysler

Purchased / delivery May 20, 2004

Coldest start: -29C Monday Dec. 20, 2004

Problems:
1) Wipers and Turn Indicators fail at random during cold weather ... very unpredictable ... example: works on the way into work ... parked under ground ... fails on the way to lunch ... 90 minutes later after lunch also still parked under ground works fine on the way back to work. Plan to have the software updated this coming week (assuming dealer knows how).

Question:
1) Looking for good service dealer which provides rentals during drop off maintenance in north GTA.

As of 2004-12-27
I tried to get the EVIC 3.61 upgrade but the 5 STAR dealer service rep. didn't know what I was talking about. I did have the bracket and coolant recalls addressed. I will call around to find another dealer for the EVIC update.
As of 2005-01-05
Richmond Hill Chrysler service manager offered to do the upgrade. Once I arrived they realized the needed to upgrade their software tools first ... but they did get the upgrade installed. Plan for more time than they quote. Hope this fixes the wipers and temperature issue.
As of 2005-06-28 - 40,200 km
Richmond Hill Chrysler service continues to provide excellent service for all the basic oil changes etc.
1) Requested the wheels be replaced due to pitting. Dealer suggests removing the wheels and having them refinished. Looking for other experiences in Ontario. Northern Rider (Ottawa) suggested he had his replaced by the dealer. Work scheduled for next week. Will see.
2) Sunroof noise (plastic rubbing) and expect a little silicon will get us through the summer.
3) Pulling to the right ... has only been a minor annoyance but now it is definitely showing excessive tread wear on the front driver outside edge. Asked dealer about replacing the front tires and a proper alignment.
4) Brakes pulsing ... tried the re-seat approach but the pulsing returns.

·
Registered
64 Posts
LuvaLavaRed1 ,
We met you at my husbands shop ( Pipes ) How is the car ??

Besides that we are located in Pickering ...... We should set up a LX meet for the Spring .

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Amber and Rick. The car is running awesum,thanks. I think a spring meet for our area would be great, count me in!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Cambridge Ontario. I don't have a 300C yet but soon. How the pricing in TO? Any room for improvement? I haven't seen the Deep Lava in person yet but it looks like something I might consider in a AWD 300C if I can't swallow the 300 C SRT-8 price in only black and silver. I haven't been able to get a price on the SRT-8 at all.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hello,

I'm in Toronto.I have a black 2005 hemi c loaded with every option and have sirius satellite radio being shipped from the US..

·
Registered
40 Posts
mickeyboy

Northern Rider said:
Calling all Ontario members - of the 300C Forum.

Please Post up a hello.

Thanks for the "Canada" section, Ekool.:)
black 300c mickeyboy pickering ont was one of the first to have one since may .soon as i got it went for a little spin to quebec got a speeding ticket for 132 klm in a 100 klm zone lol then went to pei then to halifax ns then to bar harbour main then to virgina beach then to cleveland back to toronto after 6000 klm we now know each other was a star everywhere i went.now it is in the garage until june no snow or salt on my baby i drive a 1992 lincoln town car in the winter that never seen snow till this year also have a pt crusier for tooling around the city.ps. when i got the ticket i had george thorgood on bad to the bone the cop liked the car and the song but i still got the ticket.

mickeyboy

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hello from London

Got my VIN for my 05 300C SRT8 2 days ago! Brilliant Black with every available option. Expect build date 3-4 March. Can hardly wait to put it in my garage and look at it, ha ha. Hope they start building again this week as production sure seems sloooow. There will only be 7 of these in Ontario. Anybody know of a 300 club or group in SW Ontario?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Got my VIN for my 05 300C SRT8 2 days ago! Brilliant Black with every available option. Expect build date 3-4 March. Can hardly wait to put it in my garage and look at it, ha ha. Hope they start building again this week as production sure seems sloooow. There will only be 7 of these in Ontario. Anybody know of a 300 club or group in SW Ontario?
what was the final release price (Cdn$) if you dont mind the question as i havent found it yet and am really intrested to know. possiable trade up if you know what i mean. :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi just Registered

I have a Red 05 Magnum RT With all options except roof rack and trailer tow

Brampton Ontario is where I call home

Hemi2NV

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hollywood
Looking for Sirius radio also and went to Port Huron Chrysler dealer and he said $300.00 for the hardware and $300.00 for instillation. Where are you getting yours from and who is installing it for you? Also don't you have to have a American residence for Sirius and how do you get around that?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
steve 300c said:
what was the final release price (Cdn$) if you dont mind the question as i havent found it yet and am really intrested to know. possiable trade up if you know what i mean. :cool:
This may seem a little strange to you, but I didn't even ask and still don't know what it will cost. The Canadian MSRP is $49,995. With option 1 & 2 I'm guessing it'll be around $60K when all is said and done and that's without my dealer going over MSRP, which he won't.
As soon as I found out about the car last August, I told my salesman I wanted one black, fully loaded with EVERY option available. I put $1000 down on it and they fax'ed my order to Chrysler Canada even though the MSRP wasn't even announced in Canada till a couple of weeks ago. This was mid December on the same day I picked up my 05 Ram.
By acting early I KNOW this is the reason that I'll own one of only 17 2005's in Canada and one of only 224 in the world. This is not the car to haggle over and those that did will be sitting in an 06 model come 29 March. Not that there's any difference that I can determine between the two, but from a collector point of view, given the very low production numbers, the hype and feeding frenzy there's been out there, it will most definately appreciate and always be worth more than the 06. If Jay Leno wants one, what does that tell you?

Rambit

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mickeyboy said:
Mickeyboy 300C Pickering Ontario
Me and my C will be passing Thee whenever I see Thee! LOL! :)
Hey guys let's get a 300C club going and have some meets this summer.
Since this car was built in Canada we should keep up to the US clubs by
having all our shows. Anybody interested? Email Mickeyboy or post
message to Mickeyboy.
Later........
Hi Mickeyboy. I agree.

Do you want to be the regional (Ontario) director for Club300?

If so, please send me a PM.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi

I am from Windsor, And like Rambitt have a grip on a 05 srt8, Hope we get them soon . I paid a little less then MSRP but I am sure thats not the norm.

Regards

Walter

1 - 20 of 146 Posts