Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to have a little get together, open house, car show! There will be a cook-out with the usual burgers, dogs, etc. and the food proceeds will go to the BMC Troop Support fund, which sends care packages to members of the Black Mustang Club who are overseas serving our country.

Everyone who brings a car will receive a gift certificate for BMC Performance!

There are plans to have some car show awards, music, food ... and it will be fun to see everyone and your cars and hang out!

Come see the BMC Performance 850+ hp 2001 Mustang Convertible, 550+ hp 2006 Charger SRT-8 ... both powered by BMC Performance Vortech supercharger systems! There will also be the BMCP 514ci Ford motor on display as well as a new 4.6L 4V we're building for the road race car ... plus a number of other sweet shop cars there too!

When: Sunday, August 10, 2008 (11a-4p)
Where: BMC Performance: 4421 Annette Street #5, West Palm Beach, FL 33409

If you can attend, please RSVP by posting here. If you are bringing anyone please also include that so we can get a good count of the number of cars coming. Also, if you have any friends who want to attend, please invite them ... all American cars (well, everyone) is welcome!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
great day for the open house---my birthday. too bad i can't make it. i'll still be here in vegas working too much. have a burger for me. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts