Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Operation MurderedOut. SUCCESS! well almost.

So.. after many many many long tiring hours last night until 4 AM this morning i finally got everything on. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY aligned.. had the fender on and everything. (although i had to remove the weatherstrip along the frontside of the door by the hinges so it wouldn't rub.)

job well done..

or so i thought..

come to find out this morning after testing the door again.. IT IS STILL RUBBING ON THE FENDER! even with the weather strip off. ahhh :smashfrea

anyways.. here's a pic of my progress so far.

·
Registered
443 Posts
ok forgive me if this is off the wall, What kit is it? Have others had this alignment issue? I thought these kits had been out awhile and the bugs were worked out?
I know Fatchances doors work right and there like 3 yrs old?

BTW Im really digging your murdered out C homey!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
im surprised you dont go satin black ;-)

·
Registered
683 Posts
don't listen to these haters. It's hard to appriciate an all black car unless you see it in person.
sucks about the doors but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Might need to just loosen things up a bit, get it fitting right, mark it and tighten it back down

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
OK everybody. What the h*ll is wrong with disagreeing with someone. Are we so damn PC on this site so that we are automatically labeled as "haters" the minute we disagree with some one's taste in cars. In that case I must be a really big "hater", because I think this black monstrosity absolutely sucks. I thought it sucked before, but now with these ridiculous fake Lamborghini doors it takes the cake. Do what Ga*est300 did to his Vanilla ride. Burn it!
Yeah, yeah. Whatever... bring it on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
He's got rims coming KMC SLIDES all black they are really sick. It's gonna be a real sweet setup when its all done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
thanks for the compliments.. and "constructive criticism".. i guess if thats what you wanna call it. haha.:fing02:
Criticism? I said its going to be sick. I cant help you with your doors I was just trying to defend you a bit. Either way good luck with them things if you get it right you can do mine. OH yea and lower it hahaha!:smashfrea

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Criticism? I said its going to be sick. I cant help you with your doors I was just trying to defend you a bit. Either way good luck with them things if you get it right you can do mine. OH yea and lower it hahaha!:smashfrea
i was referring your comments as compliments.. and the other schmuck's sorry excuse for an opinion as "constructive criticism"..

I have the eibach kit, just got delivered yesterday with the hinges.. as soon as i get some more money, they'll be on!

·
Registered
6 Posts
i was referring your comments as compliments.. and the other schmuck's sorry excuse for an opinion as "constructive criticism"..

I have the eibach kit, just got delivered yesterday with the hinges.. as soon as i get some more money, they'll be on!
I know i read your post about the springs on the charger forums i believe sucks you have to do it all over again.

·
Registered
622 Posts
don't listen to these haters. It's hard to appriciate an all black car unless you see it in person.
sucks about the doors but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Might need to just loosen things up a bit, get it fitting right, mark it and tighten it back down[/quot

Not hating here.

I know black and murdered out.

I think the rims are the shortcomming of his ride.

He put it out there for opinions, and I gave mine.

And here is a pic of a murdered out ride that looks better.

Quit being a pu$$y!

Attachments

·
Banned
651 Posts
OK everybody. What the h*ll is wrong with disagreeing with someone. Are we so damn PC on this site so that we are automatically labeled as "haters" the minute we disagree with some one's taste in cars. In that case I must be a really big "hater", because I think this black monstrosity absolutely sucks. I thought it sucked before, but now with these ridiculous fake Lamborghini doors it takes the cake. Do what Ga*est300 did to his Vanilla ride. Burn it!
Yeah, yeah. Whatever... bring it on.
AMEN BROTHER!

·
Banned
651 Posts
you can continue to pour money into it and mod, mod, mod till your blue in the face. Its still a base model 300 with a v6
hate hate hate

·
Registered
683 Posts
sucks about the doors but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Might need to just loosen things up a bit, get it fitting right, mark it and tighten it back down[/quot

Not hating here.
Really what would you call it then?

I know black and murdered out.
And your qualifications are?

I think the rims are the shortcomming of his ride.
Duly noted.

He put it out there for opinions, and I gave mine.
He's having problems with the alignment of his door, not here is the final product, what do you guys think.

And here is a pic of a murdered out ride that looks better.
When people say murdered out ride I don't expect to see chrome accents on the wheels and untinted lights. let me know when you finish it.

Quit being a pu$$y!
Why don't you try and help out with his problem before giving unsolicited opinions. And the name calling really helps your credibility. Good job there :fing02:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts