Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I am not wrong, the PCD of the current gen 300 SRT8 is 5 x 115? Seems to be quite a strange offset... I used to be driving Japanese cars and there were plenty of choices but it seems that the 5 x 115 PCD seems to be quite limited in choice...

Any recommendation on brands that make decent wheels for 5 x 115? I am looking at something close to the stock style but in a dark finish.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
There's FR in black. The only difference then to stock is no SRT on the wheel and the colour. Either 20's or 22's.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's FR in black. The only difference then to stock is no SRT on the wheel and the colour. Either 20's or 22's.
Yea I think I saw those, however it seems to only come in matte black and chrome, kinda want something dark and glossy...

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
5 x 115 is correct. Lots of wheels to choose from over here but your market may be limited. Have you considered getting your stock wheels painted or powdercoated?

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Yea I think I saw those, however it seems to only come in matte black and chrome, kinda want something dark and glossy...
I think they come in gloss black too, but that's from FR direct. Kinda hard to find on fleabay but have a look at their store. Probably a bit cheaper to bring them in yourself too altho it obviously will take longer.

factoryreproductions | eBay

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys. I would love to buy a set of the black chrome ones if they are not too crazy in price. Otherwise if I am buying a new set I would probably go with a different design but looking for some premium quality ones... Anyone bought from FR before? Just curious how much they charge for shipping for a set of wheels

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If I am not wrong, the PCD of the current gen 300 SRT8 is 5 x 115? Seems to be quite a strange offset... I used to be driving Japanese cars and there were plenty of choices but it seems that the 5 x 115 PCD seems to be quite limited in choice...

Any recommendation on brands that make decent wheels for 5 x 115? I am looking at something close to the stock style but in a dark finish.

Thanks!
you look as if you are confusing off set with PCD. The PCD is the stud patten for a SRT and a 300, it is 5 x 115 mm as for the off set Iam not 100% sure but I think a 20+ would be ok on a SRT don't trust me on this one. But I and 100% correct on the PCD. lmao
Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I think they come in gloss black too, but that's from FR direct. Kinda hard to find on fleabay but have a look at their store. Probably a bit cheaper to bring them in yourself too altho it obviously will take longer.

factoryreproductions | eBay
I have used Factory reproductions and Doug looked after me and gave fantastic service I had the wheel on my door step within 4 days from ordering and paying for them.I just called him direct and he was more than helpful.The wheels were great quality, Keep in mind if you buy wheels from the USA just make sure you buy the wheel nuts at the same time as most of the guys in the USA do not include wheel nuts in the price of the wheel.

Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you look as if you are confusing off set with PCD. The PCD is the stud patten for a SRT and a 300, it is 5 x 115 mm as for the off set Iam not 100% sure but I think a 20+ would be ok on a SRT don't trust me on this one. But I and 100% correct on the PCD. lmao
Cheers
Geoff
ooops i mean PCD, no idea why I put offset in my sentence lol! May I ask how much did FR charge u for shipping?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
ooops i mean PCD, no idea why I put offset in my sentence lol! May I ask how much did FR charge u for shipping?
I can't remember but it was sent within 3 to 4 days as they say and delivered too my door. I called them and spoke too them direct so I would do the same if I were you. Fantastic service.
Cheers
Geoff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts