Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE: The last line has SILVER STEEL METALLIC CLEAR COAT

My dealer asked if I wanted to change from Black to "Blue"/SILVER STEEL METALLIC CLEAR COAT

What are your thoughts?

-----------------------------------------------------

CHRYSLER REISSUED: APRIL 4, 2005 PAGE: LX-7
FIRM ISSUED: FEBRUARY 1, 2005 2006 300
LXCX48 - SRT8 RWD
E - EXTRA COST N/C - NO CHARGE N/A - NOT AVAILABLE
STEP #1 SELECT - MODEL CODE
$FWP $MSRP
LXCX48 - SRT8 RWD 37,113 39,820 LXCX48
DESTINATION CHARGE 675
725 IN HI
GAS GUZZLER TAX 2,100
CMA CHARGE 380 IN CA
300 IN CT
300 IN MA
300 IN ME
300 IN NH
300 IN NJ
300 IN NY
300 IN RI
300 IN TX
300 IN VT
STEP #2 SELECT - QUICK ORDER PACKAGE CODE
POWERTRAIN AVAILABILITY
ENGINE $FWP $MSRP TRANSMISSION $FWP $MSRP
6.1L SRT HEMI SMPI V8 ENGINE
(ESF)
N/C N/C 5-SPEED AUTO W5A580
TRANSMISSION (DGJ)
N/C N/C 21X
PACKAGE CONTENT
PACKAGE VALUE PRICE $FWP 0
$FWP 0
NET PACKAGE VALUE PRICE $FWP 0
PACKAGE VALUE PRICE $MSRP 0
$MSRP 0
NET PACKAGE VALUE PRICE $MSRP 0
PRICE INCLUDES - BASE PRICE, ENGINE/TRANSMISSION AND QUICK ORDER PACKAGE
(ALSO INCLUDES PACKAGE DISCOUNT WHERE APPLICABLE - ADD DESTINATION CHARGE AND ADDITIONAL CMA CHARGE TO STATES INDICATED
ABOVE AND GAS GUZZLER TAX)
FACTORY WHOLESALE PRICE $ ( ADD DESTINATION CHARGE) (ADD ADDITIONAL CMA
CHARGE TO STATES INDICATED ABOVE)
21- 37,113
MANUFACTURER SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE $ ( ADD DESTINATION CHARGE) 21- 39,820
STEP #3 SELECT - $ OPTIONS (if desired)
2_X
DESCRIPTION $FWP $MSRP
MANUF STATEMENT OF ORIGIN N/C N/C YEP
P245/45ZR20 AS PERFORMANCE TIRES N/C N/C TR9
POWER SUNROOF 874 950 GWA
REAR SEAT VIDEO SYSTEM 1,058 1,150 XRV
SRT OPTION GROUP I 405 440 AY1
SRT OPTION GROUP II N/A WITH ALASKA OR HAWAII
M/H GWA
1,808 1,965 AY2
FLEET ONLY
DAYTIME RUNNING HEADLAMPS 37 40 LMK
STEP #4 SELECT - COLOR & TRIM CODES
COLOR/TRIM $FWP $MSRP DK SLATE
GRAY / LT
GRAYSTONE
LEATHER TRIM SEATS W/PREFERRED SUEDE (S) N/C N/C DZD1
PRIMARY COLOR
BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC CLEAR COAT N/C N/C PS2
BRILLIANT BLACK CRYSTAL PEARL COAT N/C N/C PXR
SILVER STEEL METALLIC CLEAR COAT N/C N/C PA4

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still no kicker.

Who want's to buy the car I have coming?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Options I’ve ordered:

P245/45ZR20 AS PERFORMANCE TIRES
POWER SUNROOF
REAR SEAT VIDEO SYSTEM
SRT OPTION GROUP I
SRT OPTION GROUP II

Vote for the color:

BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC CLEAR COAT
BRILLIANT BLACK CRYSTAL PEARL COAT
SILVER STEEL METALLIC CLEAR COAT

·
Registered
99 Posts
indyCoder - I feel like a vulture, but with all of the Kicker complications I kinda' figured someone might bail. Do you have a VIN on the one you've got coming? If you're suggesting color can still be changed I'm guessing there's no VIN assigned yet? I have a Silver on order, since mid March. It's still in BX. By the time it gets built the Kicker will probably be available, but apparently it still can't be added yet. Please let me know if you really want out, and when it is expected.

·
Registered
354 Posts
indyCoder said:
Still no kicker.

Who want's to buy the car I have coming?
I assume your car is in D status? As long as it isn't in D1 status you should be able to have your dealer's district manager contact Brampton to place your car on hold until the Kicker is available. The Kicker should be ready in about 4 weeks at most from what i am hearing, maybe a little sooner. I put my car on hold in D status until it is ready. I want the car the way I ordered it. Good luck.

·
Registered
255 Posts
indyCoder said:
Options I’ve ordered:

P245/45ZR20 AS PERFORMANCE TIRES
POWER SUNROOF
REAR SEAT VIDEO SYSTEM
SRT OPTION GROUP I
SRT OPTION GROUP II

Vote for the color:

BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC CLEAR COAT
BRILLIANT BLACK CRYSTAL PEARL COAT
SILVER STEEL METALLIC CLEAR COAT
Looking for the actual contents of
SRT OPTION GROUP I
SRT OPTION GROUP II
can someone list them or point me to a url

thanx

·
Registered
354 Posts
steve88 said:
I Am Looking At Silver Steel As We Speak. An Acutal Paint Sample And It Is More Like Mineral Grey.
I never got the brochure. Is it really as grey as mineral grey? Is it blueish at all ??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Johnny Vig said:
I never got the brochure. Is it really as grey as mineral grey? Is it blueish at all ??
Im wondering the same thing. Does anyone know what color is on that 300 their main website( http://www.chrysler.com/home_flash.html ) ? Is that the mineral grey?
I was under the impression that the Steel color had a hint of blue in it. I personally hope its more a hard solid silver color w/no blue..but that's just my personal preference. I need to see the color ASAP so I can call my dealer to have my color changed if I like it. I've tried to look on Google and Yahoo but no luck so far.
Thanks ahead of time.
Anyone have any links of the Steel Silver color?

Regards,

JC

·
Registered
227 Posts
SORRY I WAS LOOKING AT THE PAINT SAMPLE IN BAD LIGHTING. IT IS A VERY SWEET COLOUR. I am not looking at the brouchure I have an acutal paint sample from Chryslers. Its tough to describe it. Its like a Satin Jade silver and it seems there may be a very very small hint of blue. It all depends on how you look at it. Johnny I sent you the brouchure to the right addresse this time so you should have it soon.

I should of sent you the paint sample also.

·
Registered
354 Posts
so it is more greenish blue than grey? I only want it if it is a darker silver.

steve88 said:
SORRY I WAS LOOKING AT THE PAINT SAMPLE IN BAD LIGHTING. IT IS A VERY SWEET COLOUR. I am not looking at the brouchure I have an acutal paint sample from Chryslers. Its tough to describe it. Its like a Satin Jade silver and it seems there may be a very very small hint of blue. It all depends on how you look at it. Johnny I sent you the brouchure to the right addresse this time so you should have it soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
steve88 said:

Hey Steve Thanks!! I received the SRT 8 brochures in the mail today. They are great. The picture of the Silver Steel definitely looks like a dark silver/mineral grey. I can't see any blueish tint. I am now debating whether I should switch to the Silver Steel color. I think I will have to wait though until I see it on an actual SRT 8. I can't afford to make a mistake. Let me know what differences you think there are between the brochure example and the paint sample you have. Thx again Steve!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts