Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we have been working on our ORACLE LEDs for a while now (you may have seen the "coming soon" section on our website). I took some quick comparison pics on my Megacab a second ago.

It look better in person, I need to look at my camera settings but wanted to get some feedback.

If there is an interest I think we can do another GB!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Yes, 300C, Magnum, and Charger take the same size Festoon interior lights as the Dodge Trucks.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I like it :)
GB anyone?

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
How do these compare to the ones that VIP300C.com has??

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went outside to get something out of my truck and was nearly blinded these things are so bright! I havent seen these at night yet, just in our shop.

Had to snap some pics:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bump for some interest on here... over at LX forums these things are a hot topic....

·
Registered
335 Posts
Damn they look good, might be interested in the blue ones.
Probably order them up when I send my foglights out for the halos.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I purchased the red interior(578), glove box(194) and trunk bulbs(579). I hope they look good or I'm sending them back ASAP.

ACC I still have not received a tracking number. Can you PM it to me please. I'll need to give my neighbor the heads up for the UPS/FedEx truck.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For you guys with the "Oh Sh*t" handles that wanted a BRIGHT bulb there we have a solution. The 3 Chip 194 bulbs for the "Oh Sh*t" handles and "Puddle Lights" are the same bulbs in the hatch of my vette so I took some comparison pics:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I installed the bulbs in the overhead console last night. The driver side went smooth. The passenger side didn't. Since the connection on the LED is smaller than the stock bulbs I had to squeeze the prongs so the LED bulbs will fit snug. After getting both to work I must say they look AWESOME! Now I'm waiting for the rear and glove box bulbs which they should have in a week or so.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Which ones did you buy Will?
I bought (4) 578 3 chip in red. 2 fit in the front overhead console and 1 for the trunk wit a extra one (since they come in pairs). I have(2) 194 3 chip in red for the rear interior and (1) 194 1 chip in red for the glove box coming soon (on backorder).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts