Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to Paul Sr, this morning. Seems he was doing something for Mopar, some sort of a film shoot. He told me he bought a silver 300C. He commented on it being a good value. Said the design caught his eye. Pretty neat considering he has a Hummer and many toys. Also the fact that he has a great talent in designing choppers and with that keen eye and talent for design, liked the looks of the 300C. Told him about the Bentley grill said he was going to order one. Who knows maybe next season you'll see the 300C on the OCC show!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Those guys can afford whatever toys they want. Say alot that he's got a C. I just have to wonder if he had to buy it or was it given to him.

·
Registered
477 Posts
yeah i watch the show regularly, even though i'm 68 years old and don't have any desire to own a motorcycle. i do get "uncomfortable" with the arguing between jr. and sr. ten years from now sr. will be sorry that he corrects his son so harshly. trust me i know. (one son, 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren).

·
Registered
901 Posts
indyCoder said:
Those guys can afford whatever toys they want. Say alot that he's got a C.
It will be interesting to see what Paul Sr modifications will be :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
james jefferson said:
yeah i watch the show regularly, even though i'm 68 years old and don't have any desire to own a motorcycle. i do get "uncomfortable" with the arguing between jr. and sr. ten years from now sr. will be sorry that he corrects his son so harshly. trust me i know. (one son, 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren).
I wouldn't worry too much about these guys. It's obvious that a lot of that stuff is scripted and induced for you the home viewer to spice up a build show. And it works -- you even get women who couldn't care less about building and riding motorcycles watching it for the "drama."

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I wonder what kind of bike Paul Jr. might design if they plan on working with Mopar.
I haven't seen this show for a while as I was tired of all these re-runs.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Paul is a very soft spoken guy. A straight up person, won't go into biker magazines with bathing suit girls, has refuse Budwieser ads. Has good family values. They're all great guys. And Mikey, well he's Mikey. Drives a AMC Matador a tanish gold car with the thick padded vynal top, a 70's vintage. Hey they're all super people. This sucess could not of happened to better people. The shows the second most watched cable show. When you watch next season's shows look for a New York state flag hanging on the wall. It was my gift to the guys.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Paul Jr. drinks beer and the last time I saw him he was smoking marlborough lights box. Oh yeah he has been going through women like a rock star. Don't forget for a minute that they have more money then all of us put together just from t-shirt sales alone. They don't sell anything for motorcycles that they actually make, check the web-site. Oh and again sorry for being so negative.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nobody says they can't have a beer or cig. Just won't do the commercials. Want to be good role models. No one said anyone was a saint. So I don't suffer from sour grapes. Hope that isn't contagous.

·
Registered
154 Posts
yes....remember he built that old school chopper for his girlfriend?

·
Registered
294 Posts
fatchance - Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. It clearly states that it is going to be talking about OCC. If you don't want to read it, don't click on it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts