Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aaron,

Can you please respond to the emails I've sent you?

I've been asking for tracking or delivery info since November 1st and haven't received any response.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still waiting...:12:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can check your order details online by using the Your Account link at the top of their webpages. You'll at least find out if it's shipped yet or not.

Thanks. I checked that.

I'm losing my patience because...

I've read nothing but good things about Aaron and the folks at Stealthauto

But,

11/1/08 Ordered/paid

11/17/08 According to the website my order has yet to ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent 3 emails directly to Aaron requesting info/help on my order... no reply.

I've left voicemails since I can't reach a live person... no reply.

Why? Have they adopted the Tommy Z business plan?!?!?!?!?!?:twak:

I just want the parts I PAID for. Period.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks. I checked that.

I'm losing my patience because...

I've read nothing but good things about Aaron and the folks at Stealthauto

But,

11/1/08 Ordered/paid

11/17/08 According to the website my order has yet to ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent 3 emails directly to Aaron requesting info/help on my order... no reply.

I've left voicemails since I can't reach a live person... no reply.

Why? Have they adopted the Tommy Z business plan?!?!?!?!?!?:twak:

I just want the parts I PAID for. Period.
Yea, the status update on there web is worth nothing. I placed my order around the same time and the status says "ready for shipping" but hasn't shipped. I emailed and asked for a approximated ship date, I recieved a response the next day and said there waiting for the parts to arrive and I will get a tracking# when the parts will ship but never answed the question I asked which was when will it ship approximattely?. I hear good thinks about them but they really need to get more organized. They sell me a part there web site says will be in stock as of last month, they send me email to link to read a story on how Aaron and stealth got started, when I click on the link on the link it tells me there to busy to write the story and it will have to wait, perhaps they should write the story before they send the email!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, I see Aaron at Stealthauto was able to log on today... and NOT reply to either my post or PM.

Looks like I'll be disputing the charges through my bank since I'm getting completely ignored by this company AND Aaron after they were so quick to take my money.

3 weeks since I was charged for a purchase. To date I've received NO items, NO reply to email, NO reply to PM, NO phone call, nothing.

Buyer beware...

My first and only transaction with Stealthauto and I'm getting ripped... :thumbsdow

·
Registered
851 Posts
So, I see Aaron at Stealthauto was able to log on today... and NOT reply to either my post or PM.

Looks like I'll be disputing the charges through my bank since I'm getting completely ignored by this company AND Aaron after they were so quick to take my money.

3 weeks since I was charged for a purchase. To date I've received NO items, NO reply to email, NO reply to PM, NO phone call, nothing.

Buyer beware...

My first and only transaction with Stealthauto and I'm getting ripped... :thumbsdow
any luck yet? I'm still waiting!

·
Registered
145 Posts
That sucks, I hate to see this because I was going to place my order from him TODAY - i planned on spending over $300 for a Xmas gift. But, I cant mess around with my money or my time (especially during the Holidays!) so I think I'll have to pass.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Well, I got this from Pat at StealthAuto today:

"We are currently waiting on our shipment of our Black series pedals. We apologize for this inconvenience. We will contact you as soon as possible with tracking information when we we send your package out."

That was after payment posted to my cc a/c on the 18th, a query to them on their site last week on the 20th (I think), and a pm to them on this board today (which I don't know if anyone's read, yet). I don't know what you guys ordered.

I don't really like being charged before the item is shipped, though I know a lot of smaller places do that and I did agree to it. I do wish they had more information to give us about expected ship dates, though.

There are U.S. federal regulations about having to ship or offer to cancel the transaction with a full refund. I don't remember the details, though I think they are that they must ship or offer the cancellation within 30 days of the charge. They've still got over three weeks to meet those terms, for me.

I'm not really worried. It would be nice if they were more forthcoming or had already shipped by now, but everything I've ever read before this thread says Aaron's a stand-up guy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I got this from Pat at StealthAuto today:

"We are currently waiting on our shipment of our Black series pedals. We apologize for this inconvenience. We will contact you as soon as possible with tracking information when we we send your package out."

That was after payment posted to my cc a/c on the 18th, a query to them on their site last week on the 20th (I think), and a pm to them on this board today (which I don't know if anyone's read, yet). I don't know what you guys ordered.

I don't really like being charged before the item is shipped, though I know a lot of smaller places do that and I did agree to it. I do wish they had more information to give us about expected ship dates, though.

There are U.S. federal regulations about having to ship or offer to cancel the transaction with a full refund. I don't remember the details, though I think they are that they must ship or offer the cancellation within 30 days of the charge. They've still got over three weeks to meet those terms, for me.

I'm not really worried. It would be nice if they were more forthcoming or had already shipped by now, but everything I've ever read before this thread says Aaron's a stand-up guy.
Everything I've read about Aaron & Stealthauto said the same thing... which is why I jumped on the purchase. But, I've got a bad taste from this transaction and it's not even complete yet. So, I seriously doubt I'll be dealing with Aaron or Stealthauto in the future... especially since I've been ignored for over three weeks after making a payment... sending emails, PM's, and leaving a voicemail. :thumbsdow

I received the same blanket email today as well. Which I appreciate, but it's just to cover their asses so we've been 'informed of the situation' when push comes to shove.
Not really what I was hoping to get.
Maybe I'm asking too much, but I was expecting tracking info or an actual ship date.. Or, as you said... the offer of a full refund.

Buyer beware, I guess.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have puchased several items from Stealth and have never had any problems. I ordered the tinted side markers the same time I ordered the pedals and received the side markers within 3 days. Granted they should have had the product, available, but when I spoke with them they did explain that they have had some production problems that they are trying to work out, they want to make sure that it is a quality product that we have all come to expect from them and for our cars, and with my experience with them have no reason to doubt this. By the way when I spoke with them they did offer to refund my money. I told them I would wait.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A little late...

Well, it took longer... much longer... than expected, but the pedals I ordered in November arrived about 2 weeks ago.

I would've posted sooner, but I have a demanding job.

Anyhow, I'm very pleased with the pedals. They look incredible and the craftsmanship is top notch. I'll post some install pics... when I manage to find some time.

Also, something that probably goes without notice or mention at times... is Todd and his periodical updates. If memory serves, they'd come out every 2 or 3 weeks. Which I DO and DID appreciate.
Being fully informed of the situation can put a guy at ease and turn a completely unpleasant situation into a positive, customer keeping event.

Anyhow, before this gets too long... Thank you Stealthauto for coming through. I know you guys went through a lot and lost some $ on these.
Due to your integrity, my hat is off to you and I'll be purchasing from you again very soon.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Good to hear the good report, albeit slow delivery. Thanks for posting the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts