Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just found this forum today while looking online at 300c pictures. I ordred cool vanilla 300c a few weeks ago. ( They 300c's they had on the lots were really loaded and I didnt now want all of the options, and they were way overpriced)
I ended up ordering it, they said probably 10-12 weeks. Has anyone ordered one and it taken way longer, or sooner??? :)))

I am so excited to get it, and of course want to put the grill on it. I have seen them on ebay, but wanted to know how hard it was to install it?
I also have a quote to put the navigation in it and lcd's in the head rests, but wanted to know your opinions on the flush looking navigation ( if it would fit) or the flip up screen.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

:)
Sweetness

·
Registered
188 Posts
I know you are new to the forum so I'll be nice......use the search function and you will find plenty of info on delivery times.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh im sorry, ill look around ... thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome

Hi speedy, and welcome to the 300/300C family. BTW, great color choice :) . As far as the wait it depends on different things, but know it's well worth the wait. There is detail instructions listed in this forum on installing the grill and other mods yourself. When you get achance check out my CV-C here
http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/Angi300C/Angi300C%20Pics/?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Hi there!

From personal experience, I know what you are talking about when you say you didn't want all options...in order to get mine exactly the way I wanted (all but Nav, HID, Sirius, cold weather) I had to order it...

delivery times vary quite widely...check this thread...

http://www.300cforums.com/showthread.php?t=933

Many factors change how long you wait...dealer allocations seems the biggest issue most of the time.

I won't scare you with how long I had to wait...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Angi, Loved the pictures, thank you so much for sharing. I keep trying to find the intstructions for installing the grill... I am probably just being a dork cuz i cant find them.. if you happen to have the link can you reply with it?

good news, i called an 800 number i found at chrysler, and they were able to tell me the status of my car with the VON number, great news.. its being shipped out on Jan 18th... thats SO FAST.. like less than 3 weeks! WOW! Now we will see how long it takes to actually get here to San Jose California though...

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts