Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris:

I'm all sorts of fustrated about this. It seems I can't get any hard answers. And what i'm more pissed off about is, I heard nothing but good things about the company. I'm starting to think other wise.

I ordered a grille on June 18th, with a confirmation email right after I placed my order. After a couple of days went by, I assumed I would have gotten another email saying my order shipped, etc. I never recieved one until I emailed Chris Van Sickle, about the status of my order. My wife calls on June 24 to find out about the status. She was given a tracking #, as well as I. Only to be the wrong tracking #. Then Chris emails Matt Srugis
about the order. Come to find out the order was already shipped. Where, I don't know? Because I don't have the Grille nor the Mesh that I ordered.

The $274 was deducted out of my account, but I don't have anything to show for it. All of my other items that I ordered from K2Motors, Mopar Super Center, came in without problems. My car is in the shop waiting on the Grille to be installed and a week later, nothing.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Spartaa, GripTuning is a very reputable company. When I ordered mine I really didn't expect it for about a month. To my surprise it was at my door within 2 weeks. As a matter of fact, when I called Chris almost 2 weeks after I ordered it, first off, he was very respectful and listen to what I had to say. Secondly, he resolved my problem with no emails or PMs, just a simple call. He was surprised that I hadn't gotten it yet, as it turned out, I got it the same day. I highly recommend them to anyone that's in the market for their products!! I would definitely do business with them again.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I got mine on a tuesday afternoon and got it the following monday. Did you order a painted one? or chrome.. because if it is painted then it will probably take a lil bit longer. i had no issues with them.. c3motors on the other hand, different story.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Spartaa, GripTuning is a very reputable company. When I ordered mine I really didn't expect it for about a month. To my surprise it was at my door within 2 weeks. As a matter of fact, when I called Chris almost 2 weeks after I ordered it, first off, he was very respectful and listen to what I had to say. Secondly, he resolved my problem with no emails or PMs, just a simple call. He was surprised that I hadn't gotten it yet, as it turned out, I got it the same day. I highly recommend them to anyone that's in the market for their products!! I would definitely do business with them again.

I agree with you 100% about them being a reputable company. Hence the reason why I posted a thread about choosing either Grip Tuning or an E&G grille, everyone said Grip, so I ordered the Chrome grille the next day.

My wife has spoken to Chris directly, on 2 occasions. Well I definately wasn't going to expect 2 weeks for any word. Atleast a few days for the Credit Card to be approved, other then that. I should have recieved an email saying it at least shipped, so I know when to expect it.

When I sent the email to try and find out where the package was, Chris gave me an invalid tracking #, then when they finally figured out the problem with the tracking #, it was already sent and delivered. It was left at my door step, but I didn't have a package there. When I called Fed-Ex, they confirmed my address but left out my Apartment # saying they did not know it. When I ordered the grille on there site, I put my Apartment # in. With that said, who knows where the grille is.

What I know, money was taking out of my account and I don't have a Grille. It was sent to an address(not my address) and supposly left at my doorstep. I've ordered alot of stuff in the past week(K2 Motors, MoparSuperCenter) and recieved everything that I ordered. Only thing i'm missing is my Grille w/ Mesh. I recieved tracking #'s and emails from those 2 companies but nothing from Grip Tuning.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine on a tuesday afternoon and got it the following monday. Did you order a painted one? or chrome.. because if it is painted then it will probably take a lil bit longer. i had no issues with them.. c3motors on the other hand, different story.

I ordered the Chrome grille directly through their site.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Spaarta,

Give them a chance. I received a chrome Grip with some minor defects, and the guys at Grip sent another grille free of charge all the way to Australia! I was impressed.

I just sent them PM's from this forum. Simple.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sounds to me like someone in your apartment building has it. Have you checked with your neighbors? It's possible they may have picked it up for you.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sounds to me like someone in your apartment building has it. Have you checked with your neighbors? It's possible they may have picked it up for you.
Nobody has a 300 in our Complex. We checked the neighbors. Nothing. At the time that Fed-ex said it was delivered, my Wife was home. Never heard a door knock or anything, which is really odd. Plus keep in mind that Fed-ex didn't have our Apartment # in the first place. All they had was the actual building #. You need the apartment #.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Jarrell,

We are working on determining what happened. As is always the case, we will get to the bottom of it and make things right. We don't have a top notch reputation for nothing. We are open from 8-5pm EST Monday-Friday. We do NOT work weekends. Chris was kind enough to take your call and deal with it after business hours on Friday evening. The posts that were made and emails over the weekend we didn't get/see until this morning. I'd appreciate if you'd work with us on determining what happened and if it was a Grip or Fed-Ex error before making a post such as this.

We are not a fly-by-night vendor, and will figure out where the error occurred.

Our distribution center isn't open yet, so I can't do anything until they are in the office this morning. Once they are we'll get to the bottom of this and take care of it.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

-Matt & Chris @ GRIP

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Got to the bottom of it. Our distribution center didn't put the apartment number on it. Fed Ex must still have it somewhere. We are sending another grille out to you next day, today. We will deal with the missing grille on our own.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I agree with you about having top notch service thats why I ordered from you guys. If all of the forum said you guys were good, then they couldn't be wrong.

Reason why I posted it on here was because I figured you guys check the forums on weekends, etc. So I sincerely apolgize if I made it seem like you guys weren't going respond, or get to the bottom of the issue.

Overall it was just frustrating, didn't make much sense what Fed-Ex was telling us. Something just didn't add up, so it was simply out of frustration. But thank you for getting to the bottom of it.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Not a problem!!!

Just be sure to post back when you receive the grille! (Hopefully the missing one shows up, but I'm not going to hold my breath!):arms:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Grip Tuning,

I recieved the Grille today. Wife said it was overnight shipped. :arms: Now I knew it was going to be re-shipped, but overnight is definately something that caught me by suprise. Everything came in one piece. Tomorrow it will be given to the body shop, so they can install it among many other goodies that I bought. So I will definately post pics when everything is completed.

One question though, how do I go about getting your Grip emblem for the Grille? Is that sold seperately?

Just once again want to say THANK YOU! Came through in the clutch. :headbang:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I always did like a happy ending

·
Registered
28 Posts
i was wondering, you said you live in an apt. did you check with the manager at all? when i used to live in an apt, i ordered a cell phone and waited like 2 weeks, i called my cell phone company, checked with the post office, they said it was delivered. so i went to the managers office,lo and behold, it arrived the week before!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i was wondering, you said you live in an apt. did you check with the manager at all? when i used to live in an apt, i ordered a cell phone and waited like 2 weeks, i called my cell phone company, checked with the post office, they said it was delivered. so i went to the managers office,lo and behold, it arrived the week before!

Yeah, that was the 1st place we checked and nothing. Normally if we recieve packages and aren't home thats where they take it, to the Office. But for some reason they didn't do it with this package. But hopefully the lost grille is found by Fed-ex or Grip. If for some wierd reason it ends up at our door step, we are going to mail to back to Grip, but I don't see that happening. They said it was delivered at June 24th and left at a doorstep. Who's doorstep, I don't know?

But thanks again Grip Tuning! PRAISE JESUS!
:arms:

I'm probably going to be the only one in my area with the Grille, its almost a Guarantee, I just need the Grip emblem, so when people look at the car, they know what its called. I'm all about advertisement for other companies, especially if there products are top notch and service is.

·
Registered
554 Posts
One question though, how do I go about getting your Grip emblem for the Grille? Is that sold seperately?
Should be in a little clear plastic bag containing some clips, stapled to the instructions.

Make sure the holes under the logo are clear of any excess plastic/chrome so you don't have bumps under the (thin) logo. Alternatively, get a Chrysler logo which is thicker. I went the Chrysler logo.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts