Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, as the title says. I have been told by my dealer that I can expect to be driving it by next weekend. I have not even driven one or heard the engine running. Just heart ruling over my head. (thought those days were long gone).

Saw it just had to own one. My Toyata Surf was written off last week by some idiot trying to steal it. Feel a bit better now i can look forward to driving my new 300c 3.0 CRD. I expect I will post in the European section as I live in the UK. Learning lots from the other threads while reading through them.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Jimbo,
I got you over on the European & Diesel side - but welcome again. If ever you have any problems with your car just ask as someone will always help you. Meanwhile do a search on Auto headlamps and EVIC Easter Egg - what you find will amaze you.
All the best with your new car when you collect it.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Congratulations on the new CRD, and welcome to the forum! Let us know if we can help out in any way!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I'm secretly thinking that thief did you a huge favor, lol! So many, including me, have also purchased the 300 because we just had to have it.

You're going to love the Touring and will have eyes staring at your vehicle for a very long time. It just doesn't seem to stop.

Anyway, there are several UK members here but you can post in any thread you choose. Try not to limit yourself to just your region; otherwise, you will miss out on so much.

Enjoy!
bruno

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hi guys, as the title says. I have been told by my dealer that I can expect to be driving it by next weekend. I have not even driven one or heard the engine running. Just heart ruling over my head. (thought those days were long gone).

Saw it just had to own one. My Toyata Surf was written off last week by some idiot trying to steal it. Feel a bit better now i can look forward to driving my new 300c 3.0 CRD. I expect I will post in the European section as I live in the UK. Learning lots from the other threads while reading through them.
Welcome Jimbo!!! hey, when I ordered my car I'd never even sat in one of any model. Just the sight alone was enough!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome Jimbo!!! hey, when I ordered my car I'd never even sat in one of any model. Just the sight alone was enough!

Bernie
And he still hasn't sat in it.... :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
And he still hasn't sat in it.... :biggrin:
Haha!!! Actually I took it out yesterday. Gave her a good run too. First time since last fall! Then I took my bike out till it started snowing and I got my ears froze.

Anyone know a good hit man? I wanna put a cap in the ass of Old Man Winter...haha. Jeez, we're supposed to get 5" tomorrow.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Didn't take ya long to see that Bernie.

Can't help you with the warm stuff.. but it has been upper 70's and mid 80's here... sure must suck being in the cold so much... ;)

·
Registered
435 Posts
hey congrats! Hope you enjoy it once you get it, I know you will but still wish ya the best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts