Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing the Passport 9500ci Radar/Laser system and decided since i am taking the front off anyway it is time to change the grill. I am going from a silver powder coated grillcraft Flat mesh to the grip chrome with black diamond mesh.

Thanks a million to the guys at grip who took care of me. I cant wait to get this installed. Just out of curiosity, Anyone else in Canada with a grip grill?

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
What are your plans for the Grillcraft then?

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Fisch-you dog. :) Ha ya doing buddy! Powerhouse,nice choice on both accounts. I sure hope you post a before and after pic. when ya planning on doing this?

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Fisch-you dog. :)
Always thinking. :fing02: I've had a few "dreams" today. This was one of them. Strange day.

And X2 on what Bob said, powerhouse - post some before/after pics please. What color is your car? I have a BB with a chrome Grillcraft and the only change I would ever make would be to a chrome Grip with black mesh - so I'm SUPER interested in seeing some comparison pics.

BTW - don't tell Bob when you are planning on doing it or he'll hound you for the install! :)

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
He already knows about the install - blame the install delay on shipping. Until you have pics to post, it hasn't arrived yet =p

And I know a guy about 20 clicks from me who has a grip. It's chrome on IR. Not the best look, imo.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I will sell the grill craft for about 120. plus shipping.
I am just waiting on the grill to arrive, the passport is being installed tomorrow

The car is brilliant silver, 2008 Limited.

I am also working on a new paint scheme.
i am trying to decide between all Balloon White or
a 2 tone, charcoal and silver.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
I rather like that scheme

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Me too........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts